Friday Feeling

Irene

Silver Member
Morning everyone
Hope you are all okay and looking forward to the 1st BH weekend of the year.
Have not been on site much lately although I do let Taz know my info for the team challenge.
Just about to have a lovely cooked brunch (hubby is preparing it aas I am on PC):p I am making a dish from the SW magazine for tonight.
Going to have a 'spring clean' this weekend. What is everyone else up to?
Enjoying SW more at the moment - think it is all down to planning ahead when possible.
Easter eggs around the house won't bother me - I prefer savouries and there are hardly any in.:)
We have a family wedding in 3 weeks - have got 3 dresses up to now and can't decide - my sister is visiting later so I will see what she thinks - for ages I have not had a 'dressy up' event to attend and have more confidence now that I have lost weight.
Have a great day everyone and speak soon.
Irene

I've just had a lovely brunch cooked by my husband too! Scrambled eggs and bacon followed by melon, it was delicious. Now I just need to get in the right frame of mind for the decorating we're supposed to be doing this weekend!

Afternoon!

Hubby, daughter and I are having a lazy day in. Went food shopping this am so the cupboards are nicely stocked. The weather's not too nice here now, it's raining.

Planning a lovely EE spag bol tonight...mmmm!

Have a good day all.

Back