Friday Friday

Hules

Silver Member
Hooray for Friday! How is everyone today? I had a drop on the scales after just one day this morning to just under the 13st mark for the first time in ages so am feeling positive (eventhough it's probably just water, a loss is a loss). I think I am an either 'the switch is on and I'm doing it', or 'off and I'm totally not' kind of person (I think it needs taping to the on position!!(where am I going with this??)) Anyway, off to work now I really hope everyone has started well today - binges be gone! - thinking of you all! xx PS sorry for any typos, keyboard has gone wappy and misses letters - it even refuses to do a return!

Great Hules that's fab I'm hoping for the same 2moro even though its been 4 days want out of those 13's!!! Takes something like that to keep you going. So as I said yesterday I'm going to get my xtrainer 2moro so can't wait to get on it. I'm really craving carbs and eating loads although pointed but feel it may slow down my loss. Hoping its because I'm due TOTM although I do love my carbs. Hope you're all having a good Friday x

Wish I was getting close to getting into the 13's, got to get into 14's first :(

Saying that have been good so far today, used about 12 out of 24 points so pleased with that. Just tonight now to stay on track and that's the hardest time for me.

I love carbs to LouMo and think that's why I find pp hard work. I wouldn't worry though aslong as you point them.

Keep going girlies,
Dan x

You will Dan, you will! You just need to take it one step at a time. It's brilliant that that you've done okay so far, be strong, you can do it! X

I love my carbs too, it has to make up the bulk of most of my meals. I really think you can do WW perfectly well with carbs, you just need to stick to your points!

So I've just eaten my tea, quorn curry with spud, onions, carrot & butternut. I had the HUGEST portion all for 3 points! Fab! I've got 3 points left, what can I have for pudding? I don't eat choc but all other suggestions welcome (I've got strawbs in the fridge!?). How's it gone today ladies?

Curry sounds delish, love a good curry :) what did you have with your strawberries after? I like crushed meringue and yogurt with them, proper sweet treat.

Had another binge :( got a lot going on at the moment and need to realise that the answer doesn't lie in ice cream! Oh well tomorrows another day.

Going to weigh myself in the morning, only started on wednesday and been rubbish but it works out the best for me. Allows me to build points for a friday night treat if I'm good in the week. Hoping that looking forward to one treat a week might help keep me on it, will keep trying lol.

Good luck ladies,
Dan x

Curry sounds delish, love a good curry :) what did you have with your strawberries after? I like crushed meringue and yogurt with them, proper sweet treat.

Had another binge :( got a lot going on at the moment and need to realise that the answer doesn't lie in ice cream! Oh well tomorrows another day.

Going to weigh myself in the morning, only started on wednesday and been rubbish but it works out the best for me. Allows me to build points for a friday night treat if I'm good in the week. Hoping that looking forward to one treat a week might help keep me on it, will keep trying lol.

Good luck ladies,
Dan x

Yep, start afresh tomorrow hun. I think Loumo does a Sat weigh in too for much the same reason. I'll be around to hear how you get on!

Spookily I did have the strawbs with meringue and yoghurt yum yum x :p

I've managed to end the day with a point spare so yay for day 2. I haven't quite decided which day is going to be my weigh in day yet. Probably tues or thurs as they are my running mornings (when I get back to it). Currently I'm just weighing as and when I feel like it (or when i remember to :) ).

Back