*** friday hour by hour - lets do it!!!!***

Morning laides. Sorry to hear about littluns waking early. Both mine usually do, but they went to visit their Great-Gran in hospital last night and went to bed late, so weren't up until 10am! I feel so refreshed for having a lie in, I've been feeling pretty tired the last few days.

Had a little cheat last night. My h2bs Gran is in hospital after a fall, and she is incredibly old fashioned about diet and exercise. I have decided to keep CD from his side of the family as I know they would all disapprove of it. Anyways, she gave the kids a few biscuits each and insisted that h2b and I had some too. I managed to get away with having about half a gingerbread biscuit without her asking questions. Now I've written this I realise how stupid it sounds, but if you knew my h2bs family.......

So I'm upping my water today and need to go buy myself some senakot type stuff. Not really suffered too much in the toilet department until now. Goddamn weekend off!

Hope you're all having a 100% day!

Hi just thought I would say hello.
Firstly a little about myself. Im not new to cambridge as you can see from my ticker but had no idea how to set everything up and thanks to Jess am now all sorted.
Everyone needs a little support on this journey and who better to get it from than other people who know exactly what your going through because although other people can be sympathetic, they really really dont know what your going through!!!
I did cambridge nearly 3 yrs ago and lost nearly 6 stone for my wedding, sadly I have gained nearly all of it back and as me and dh are trying for a dd or ds (without much luck im afraid) we have now been put forward for IVF and there is a top weight limit of 12st (for my height) BMI 30. Am finding it harder this time and therefore this will be the final time I do this.
Take Care and will be in touch. Hope you all have a good day.

Hi. I am really struggling with my water today. I just can't face another cup of water eeeerrrgggghhhhhhhh!

Hi. I am really struggling with my water today. I just can't face another cup of water eeeerrrgggghhhhhhhh!

Morning Mia hun. How about a cup of tea/coffee/green tea? Do you use the water flavourings? Or fizzy water? (They all sound dreadfully boring don't they? Can't wait to have a glass of plonk when I'm finished!)

How did you do yesterday? Manage to keep 100%?

Barnsie how exciting to try on your wedding dress!!!! xx

Hi all,

Hope you all are having a great day :)
Hope you're feeling better Curlywurly.

Congrats on the losses JessicaRabbit & Discojen. (not a bad cheat :)) I was going to try and stay off my scales for the first week but now I'll be tempted.

Lexi-dog: when I have a migraine I put a facecloth in the freezer for bout 15-20mins and then put it on my head, helps me. (not always prepared with an icepack!) Hope you're feeling better soon or rather hope your sleeping soon.

Lisalulu & Wellandgood - so understand what you mean about needing to 'hide' CD from some people. I have to visit my Dad's next weekend and will have to either be exeptionally strong and tell him (he knows bout diet and hates it) or else be sneaky with lettuce and lean chick.
(wellandgood will pm you soon just need a few more posts :))

Anyhoo, Day 2 for me 3/4 way into first litre and feeling like another coffee but more importantly, I'm feeling good :)

Chat later all, hope it sunny where you are!

Julie good luck with that sweetie, what a goal to get to after your fabulous CD journey! xx

Firstly a little about myself. Im not new to cambridge as you can see from my ticker but had no idea how to set everything up and thanks to Jess am now all sorted.
Everyone needs a little support on this journey and who better to get it from than other people who know exactly what your going through because although other people can be sympathetic, they really really dont know what your going through!!!
I did cambridge nearly 3 yrs ago and lost nearly 6 stone for my wedding, sadly I have gained nearly all of it back and as me and dh are trying for a dd or ds (without much luck im afraid) we have now been put forward for IVF and there is a top weight limit of 12st (for my height) BMI 30. Am finding it harder this time and therefore this will be the final time I do this.

Hi Julie. Sorry, I missed this post at first. Its always nice to have a new face around and a new story to hear. Looking at your ticker, you're doing really well. You'll be starting that IVF before you know it ;)

Morning Mia hun. How about a cup of tea/coffee/green tea? Do you use the water flavourings? Or fizzy water? (They all sound dreadfully boring don't they? Can't wait to have a glass of plonk when I'm finished!)

How did you do yesterday? Manage to keep 100%?

Hiya Lisa. No I don't use the flavourings becasue I have a scoop of mix a mousse for my dinner so it's one or the other I'm afraid. Sick of looking at black coffee, can't do the teas. I did 100% yesterday but I might have to stop eating the mousse. It fills me up so much I can't have my last shake. Well, I can, but I am gagging whilst drinking it. I was having a hot choc in bed at 11.30 last night. How are you doing? Still sticking in?

I`m sooooo bored, i finally packed in old job last week and just doing cd now....but i`m finding it so hard from being full time working to just a few hours a day!!!
really worried boredom picking is going to start kicking in, i`ve opened my fridge 3 times today...but have resisted.
i dont think theres any posts i haven`t read now on minis, will need to find a hobby quick.

mia well done on your 100%, i too feel like i`m drowning today....trying to undo a cheat, but miracles do not happen...lol

Hello ladies :)
Well, as promised I went back to WW today.. the good news is that despite having a very naughty 6 days I have managed to keep off 11lb out of the 12lb I lost at first WI. I obviously gained the few lbs I lost in my half a 2nd week.. but nevertheless I'm happy with that.
Thanks for all the kind messages etc I've had saying I can still post on the hour-by-hour..and you're right, we're all going in the same direction.. I'm just going by car instead of jumbo jet!!
Hope you all have a fabulous day xx

Whooo - well done on the 11lbs staying off!

And of course, good to see you back. :)

Hiya Lisa. No I don't use the flavourings becasue I have a scoop of mix a mousse for my dinner so it's one or the other I'm afraid. Sick of looking at black coffee, can't do the teas. I did 100% yesterday but I might have to stop eating the mousse. It fills me up so much I can't have my last shake. Well, I can, but I am gagging whilst drinking it. I was having a hot choc in bed at 11.30 last night. How are you doing? Still sticking in?

Can you not have mix-a-mousse and water flavourings on the same day? Oh I was really looking forward to getting some mix-a-mousse on Tuesday but I know I won't be able to get the water down without flavourings- not sure I'd like 2litres of green tea a day. I also struggle to get the third shake down some days, have to hold my nose and force it down.

I'm still sticking in, had a teeny blip last night visiting an elderly relative who I didn't want to know I was CD. But other than that, I'm feeling pretty positive. Bet you're feeling pretty good after being 100% yesterday

Wow AbFab, great job keeping the lbs off! And the little bit you did gain will only be water. Bet you're feeling pretty good. Hope WW goes well for you. Keep us up to date x

Hi again, Welcome Julie, you've come to the right place!

I'm so tired, hoping the little one settles so i can have a nap but he's just slept in the car for a bit. Turned out a horrible day here and I kinda just want to eat, but won't! 'cause I don't feel like having a SS+ day, I want carbs!

Yey chick you finally posted rather than LURKING!!!!!

Lovely to see you on here and everyone will be a good support like they have been to me xxx

Lisa - No you can only have the one portion of either mix-a-mousse, water flavourings or bullion in one day. Not one of each. I do like the water flavourings, but I like mousse better so mix a mousse wins hands down.

Blown it today fgs!! xx

Oh that's crappy! I knew you could only have bullion and mix-a-mousse once a day but I didn't think there were any restrictions on water flavourings :( I better re-think my water intake, I use more than one serving of flavouring

Back