*** friday hour by hour - lets do it!!!!***

Really? See I only like very weak juice so only use a smidgeon of the flavouring, just the tip of a teaspoon, but dont want to risk going out of ketosis so just have the mousse. I don't even have a full scoop of mousse either becasue I like it sloppy and not too set lol like angel delight.

I'm one of those freaky people who like really strong juice. I love putting about 1/2 teaspoon in sparkling water and letting it fizz up like sherbet. I probably have 2-2.5 teaspoons a day :(

Hello ladies :)
Well, as promised I went back to WW today.. the good news is that despite having a very naughty 6 days I have managed to keep off 11lb out of the 12lb I lost at first WI. I obviously gained the few lbs I lost in my half a 2nd week.. but nevertheless I'm happy with that.
Thanks for all the kind messages etc I've had saying I can still post on the hour-by-hour..and you're right, we're all going in the same direction.. I'm just going by car instead of jumbo jet!!
Hope you all have a fabulous day xx

Im so proud of you keeping the weight off thats bloody fantastic well done and jumbo jets arent always what they are cracked up to be!!! We dont mind you coming in a car as long as you come with us!!!! I will be WW ing when I get to healthy weight range so we can swap tips xxx

am off to do a few housey and mothery jobs will be back later girls xxx

AND Ive just got into an old pair of 14 jeans that i thought would be too tight - theres no stopping me today!!!

Its so nice to be like this rather than like last week with the PMT from hell - all you who are suffering today - I promise it will get better - sending you all loads of hugs and positive vibes xxxx

TGIF

Yay - I've had such a good day today. My friends back in NZ have put on a night at a local club, and streamed it live on the interweb ;) I've been watching my friends djing, listening to their sets, seeing my friends dance, and chatting with them, and all the other people around the world who tuned in all day! It's great. I get to party without the drinking! All from the comfort of my office chair.

It makes me miss home alot seeing my friends, but all the more motivated to surprise them with a large weight loss when I visit in August.

:bliss:

Hey all, congrats on ppls losses, still feeling rubbish have stuck through today but takin alot of willpower to keep going, know how u lot feel with little ones waking you up I've got a 6 month old who doesn't like to sleep lol. Hope ur all having a better day than me lol x

Ive had a fab day today me and my dh are off work for a few days so popped to Chester shopping. Went to 'look' at dresses for a wedding we are going to in 4 weeks in Ireland, first shop went into first dress I picked up ended up buying it and its a size 14 yippee cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its fitted around the bust but flowing nicely over curves everywhere else so should be fine by then but wont be moaning if its too big!! Can you tell im on a high today - you can tell you are my dear and rightly so your doing amazingly.

dress sounds fab cant wait to see it what colour is it ? - so glad you on here now so much quicker and easier than texting and we can keep each other going too! You are doing fab aswell - you will be at goal in no time xxx

Hello.......
Im back........Just quickly skimmed some messages hope everyone is having a good day............ Went to the park this afternoon which was so nice it was so hot!!! Need to hop off and bath the boys.
Still feel a bit moody but better than earlier....
OH and I had to take a top back to newlook bought another and guess what size it was size 10!!! LOL!! thats too funny.. Ok size 12 in river island but I know Im not s a 10......... x

Just to say Im signing off for the night got shed loads to do for the weekend away and taking hB for a night out so see you all in the morning xxx

Back