Friday hour by hour

Loser85

Gold Member
Sorry its a wee bitty late.

Day 2 for me hasnt been great. Dont get me wrong ive stuck to the diet its my head that isnt right if you like. Will try and fight the beast though. Hope everyone else is fairing better.

hey!! why dont you make one thread that is each day hour by hour maybe? that way we can check in on the same thread each day.. i think you could change the name on thursday hour by hour if you ask the technical forum.. daily hour by hour ? just a thought as its a really good thread to have as an update? xx

Today has been okay here. Was up all night rocking my baby as he has tonsilitus, so tired today and have only managed one sachet so far as my little girl is ill as well.

Water intake has been good so far. I've already had my 2 litres so by bed time, it'll be up to 3.

Keep plodding on Loser and before you know it, it'll be WI

Todays a struggle, been really hungery all day, just had my crapjack, and has eased the hunger off for a while hopefully, having thoughts about just giving up, but I know its cause of feeling constantly hungery..But WI tomorrow So i'm gonna try and hold out..
Water intake is grand starting on ltr 3 now and will have my last shake much later this evening..

Day 3 gone ok so far tho my bf is now cooking his dinner! Not happy! He's home from work 3 hours before me!! :/ I must say I feel like I've been doing it for more than days!!

day 5 for me still feel hungry :(, my WI in tomorrow im so excited to see if ive lost a lot! im going to get some vanilla shakes and try the flapjack thingys x

Back