Friday! Hour by hour!

Hiya Nicola and best of luck for your weigh in....dont forget to let us know how well you got on!!! As for the support my CDC didn't contact me but i emailed her to let her know how i was getting on and she was lovely and when she came today my mum was here and she also wants to start the cambridge diet and she stayed for over 1/2 an hour talking over with my mum about the diet which i thought was really good, i think each counsellor has their own way of doing things, if you're struggling maybe contact her??

Almost at the end of my 2nd week SSing. WI tomorrow morning. Hoping for another good loss this week. :scale:

Still got some more water to get down. :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Hope everyone has had a good day..ready to tackle tomorrow.:party0049:

Good luck all with their WI's. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

:nightf:

Almost at the end of my 2nd week SSing. WI tomorrow morning. Hoping for another good loss this week. :scale:

Still got some more water to get down. :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Hope everyone has had a good day..ready to tackle tomorrow.:party0049:

Good luck all with their WI's. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

:nightf:

good luck for wi maggie xxxxx sleep tight xx sj xx

Hi all ,,,,,,,dreaded day 3

Home from work ! Fell asleep for an hour,,,,,,,,,I'm bloody freezing

one more litre to drink to make 5 litres = how am I ever going to drink 6!!

Waiting for my icecream tetra to thaw might try it with a muffin!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Maggie, bet you've done fantastically and Luke well done for getting through day 3 but why are you trying to drink 6 litres?

I've been told by my CDC 6 litres also IceMoose on his water thread says 6 for guys 4 for girls

How much water is enough?

On average, a person should drink eight 8-oz. glasses every day.

However, the overweight individual needs one additional glass for every 25 pounds of excess weight.

The amount you drink should also be increased if you exercise briskly or if the weather is hot and dry.

It is preferable to drink cold water, which is absorbed into the system more quickly than warm water.

Some evidence suggests that drinking cold water can actually help burn more calories.

My recommendation to clients is 4 litres for ladies and 6 litres for bigger guys.

When the body gets the water it needs to function optimally, its fluids are perfectly balanced and:
· Endocrine-gland function improves
· Fluid retention is alleviated
· More fat is used as fuel because the liver is free to metabolize stored fat
· Natural thirst returns
· There is a loss of hunger, almost overnight

When I did the diet I put my quick and large losses down to the water, I also put the fact I have NEVER been hungry since Day 7 on the water I am drinking. Don't underestimate how much it helps you!!!

If it means finishing the diet earlier and with less pain then get glugging!!

Don't think of it as water!! Think of it as a fat attacking liquid!!!!

So I'm going for it!

wow that's a lot of water!!!! But if it works lol then i'm all for it!!!! I know i drink 4-5 litres a day am slacking a bit and only had 3 1/2 today. How have you found it so far?

Good luck with your WIs Nicola and Maggie and well done Luke on a successful Day 3!

Sophia Jo - I saw your other thread re ketosis but unfortunately don't have enough knowledge myself but it does seem nothing to worry too much about - hope you are feeling a bit better and hopefully your losses will continue.

Georgie
x

Good evening girls & boys,
Well i have weigh-in number 8 and have lost 3lb :) which now bring total loss to 29lb yippeeee:). Only had 3 ltrs :tear_drop::tear_drop:.

Well this tea time i done a tea party for my step daughter to be, she was 6 yesterday, h2b went down to portsmouth yesterday & came back with her & her sister this teatime, so all the party grub was set out ready for them getting here (pizza, mini sausages,sausage roll etc) and guess wot i resisted the whole lot!!! even the choccie catapiller birthday cake that i got for her, none went into my mouth!!! yippeee.:):)

Well done Saffron, fabulous loss and resisting all that temptation too !!

Georgie
x

Hi Guys,

So I had my weigh in after 4 days on SS and I have lost 7 lbs - yipee. Think that some of this is down to the fact it was my TOTM when I got weighed last week but I am still really pleased, I have checked myself on my scales when I got home and there is a 1lb difference so she has asked me to weigh myself on Monday night which is when my week is up so I'll let you know the final tally for week 1 then.

Bye for now.

Hi Luke,

The important part is to drink your minimum requirement which is four pints plus what you use to mix your shakes.

Anymore after this is a bonus and it is what you feel comfortable with.

I find it is best to increase your water intake gradually over time instead of forcing it down in the first couple of days.

The Important part to remember is to drink your minimum requirement of 4 pints in addiction to that which you use to mix your shakes with. The more the better up to a point.

You to get know the water intake your most comfortable at.

"The foods we normally eat are made up of large amounts of water. You will not be getting an adequate amount of water unless you purposefully drink it. It is advisable to drink a glass of water before and after each shake. Drinking should be frequent throughout the day, not all at once. It is very important for your comfort to drink plenty of fluid"

Love Mini xxx

CONGRATS on the FABULOUS weight loss hun!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

So I had my weigh in after 4 days on SS and I have lost 7 lbs - yipee. Think that some of this is down to the fact it was my TOTM when I got weighed last week but I am still really pleased, I have checked myself on my scales when I got home and there is a 1lb difference so she has asked me to weigh myself on Monday night which is when my week is up so I'll let you know the final tally for week 1 then.

Bye for now.

Well done on your 7lbs.:clap:

Good evening girls & boys,
Well i have weigh-in number 8 and have lost 3lb :) which now bring total loss to 29lb yippeeee:). Only had 3 ltrs :tear_drop::tear_drop:.

Well this tea time i done a tea party for my step daughter to be, she was 6 yesterday, h2b went down to portsmouth yesterday & came back with her & her sister this teatime, so all the party grub was set out ready for them getting here (pizza, mini sausages,sausage roll etc) and guess wot i resisted the whole lot!!! even the choccie catapiller birthday cake that i got for her, none went into my mouth!!! yippeee.:):)

Well done Tara 3lbs. this week and 29lbs. for 8 weeks is brill:wow:

Good for you for resisting all the goodies!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Well done on your 7lbs Nicola a fantastic start and not even a week yet!!

Georgie
x

That's the way to do it hun, keep yourself occupied!!!!

Back