4 weeks in....

Well today is 4 weeks since starting Exante and I've gone from 15st 5lb to 13st 11lb - a total so far of 22lb....
Quite pleased and still a long way to go but need to keep focussed. Still looking very fat and can't say My clothes are really any looser althou maybe they are. Still scales don't lie and it's coming off..

Main reason for occupying myself writing on here is because I am avoiding thinking about food. I saw someone today who I haven't seen for a while and they said "Hello. My god haven't you put some weight on". They were being honest but my initial reaction was to think that I would go home and have a big sandwich...straight into that slippery slope of thinking what's the point. Shows my mindset is still the same...

Anyway haven't had anything ...this has interrupted that particular train of thought.....but it shows how things can change...feeling pleased when I weighed myself this morning then in despair by tea time. Be relieved to get through the day now with going off track......

You are doing fantastically well Mrs Roberts! Amazing weight loss for 4 weeks worth of Exante. Pay absolutely no attention to that person (who I can't believe said that!). You are an inspiration!

Onwards and Downwards x

Back