Friday! Hour by hour!

Sophia Jo - I saw your other thread re ketosis but unfortunately don't have enough knowledge myself but it does seem nothing to worry too much about - hope you are feeling a bit better and hopefully your losses will continue.

Georgie
x

Thanks sweetie, I'm not that bothered about the weight loss this week now as I know the following week should be ok again,,,,I just hate feeling like this, I'm really tired and I get hungry...it's just like starting cd all over again....although I guess I'm exaggerating now...I felt sooo ill on day 2 when I first started cd. I hope Vicky (on the other thread) is right and that I won't feel too bad when I'm going back into ketosis.
I'm going to the fish mongers in the moring to get some more haddock, omg you gotta get some when you are on aam week hun, your taste buds are brought to life when you eat after not eating for so long.....omg, that is gonna be one of my fave meals when I come off cd...that and baked chicken breast with broccoli.....sorry if I make any of you drule...I'm really really sorry...I'm druling too :whoopass:
xxx sj xxx

Good evening girls & boys,
Well i have weigh-in number 8 and have lost 3lb :) which now bring total loss to 29lb yippeeee:). Only had 3 ltrs :tear_drop::tear_drop:.

Well this tea time i done a tea party for my step daughter to be, she was 6 yesterday, h2b went down to portsmouth yesterday & came back with her & her sister this teatime, so all the party grub was set out ready for them getting here (pizza, mini sausages,sausage roll etc) and guess wot i resisted the whole lot!!! even the choccie catapiller birthday cake that i got for her, none went into my mouth!!! yippeee.:):)

wow saff, that's amazing hun :party0019: you are doing soooo well, and so many congrats on not giving in to temptation, it's sooooo hard but well worth it.....heres to you!! xxx sj xxx

Yippee - I am booked in tomorrow for the universal contour wrap, 3 sessions are £125 which I think is pretty good, apparently it is best to get one down each week for 3 weeks and then have 4-6 week top up sessions. I think that this will be good as it will help with toning my skin and also removing the toxins from my body that are being stored - I will let you know how I get on and how many inches I lose!!!

Hiya nicola, wow,,,what a great loss especially before a whole week is out...well done hun :party0049:.

I hope you enjoy your first wrap tomorrow....Can't wait to hear the low down on it. I plan on getting a course nearer to my Holiday in November...I should hopefully have lost quite a bit more by then too.

enjoy it hunny xx sj xx

Hiya Luke,

well done for getting this far,...most of us would say that you'll feel so much better now as you should be in ketosis by now...It seems like you've not been feeling too bad....that's great.

Any hunger that you've experienced should now fade too.

Way to go with the water hun, I think you've had my share too over the past few days....I really need to sort my head out with the water....I can drink it I just forget to lately :eek:

best of british to you Luke
xx sj xx

Thankyou SJ, i am deffo feelin pleased with the tatal loss so far :) and ur right it is so not worth givein into the temptations as it would only make me feel so bad with myself would deffo feel like i had let myself down if i had given in but u no wot all that food were sittin there and just looked at it and thought looks ok but sooo dont want any!!!!!, in another 2-4 wks thime i am gonna have to stop ss:( as my bmi woulda reached 25:) by then even tho i wont b at goal i will have to start workin up the plans and yes ok i will b still havein a weight loss by workin up but hay am enjoyin ss so much part of me dont wanna give it up but no for my own good i need to!!! scary but exciting !!!!

aaaah, so our bmi has to be 25 before we work up the plan? I have a booklet somewhere but not sure if it has info. like that in it.
I can't remember what my bmi is...or was. I need to go find out...I'll check on the internet.
I know I have ages to go.
I have come out of ketosis just because of aam, so I would deffo come out of it on 790, some people can stay in ketosis on that plan I believe. I like ketosis as it stops the hunger pangs.

I'm really excited for you Saff, it won't be long before you hit goal. That's fantastic. Well done hun.

xx sj xx

just checked my bmi

i was approx 37 and now i'm approx 32, so got quite a bit to go.
I have about 4.5 stones to lose on top of what I've lost so far....
can't come quick enough.

RIGHT FOLKS, seems like most of you are either watching telly or tucked up in bed...that's where i'm going now....
I'm exhausted...
night night, sleep tight :nightf: xx sj xx

cheers saff, we must have posted at the same time.

have a great night...oops, it's now morning.

catch you on the daily later :D

night night hun xxx

Back