Friday - Hour By Hour!

I off to work at 10pm but have had quite a chilled night up to now, just been chilling out, don't really want to go to work tonight like as my boyfriend is off and he will be having a nice nigt in while I'm working away. (We both work at the same place both on nightshift). It's my WI tommorow morning, hope I've done ok I've been pretty distracted this week and haven't done as well with my water as I usually do...heres hoping....

Good luck tomorrow Donna

Fabulous Miss Moon - excellent loss :clap:

Weekend - well tonight I'm all happy cos I get to sleep with my hubby for the first time in days...... and the really good thing about that is that I'll be warm in bed :D Been freezing in there without him while he's been on nights --- these bosses just don't take that into consideration!

No plans as such, going to take it as it comes, have a lovely relaxing one and luckily it's started that way so far. Hubby's friend has come for a visit so they're sat chatting while watching 'really boring' tv programmes while I'm on here, surfing the net and listening to my ipod - great stuff.

Have done much better with the liquids today - have drank quite a bit since coming home from work.

Good luck for tomorrow Donna
Miss Moon - fantastic loss, well done you :)
Enjoy the chilled evening Katie :)
Lady, hope the horse show goes well and to everyone else... have a great weekend, I'm doing the final push on the housework front tomorrow as next weekend (15th) I've got 5 people coming to stay overnight so better get it spick and span :D

Well folks I am off to bed now, have a great evening. Forgot to mention cause I forget, I have my weigh in tomoz quite early.

See you all then.

Im off to bed now too- Have my WI tomorrow- so i'll keep you all updated :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back