****FRIDAY HOUR BY HOUR******

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by emmie83, 21 November 2008 Social URL.

1. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Couldnt see an hour by hour thread so thought i would start one today!

so far rubbish!! ive only had one cup of black tea!!

MUST get more water other than that day 5 and positive still!!! (am shocked lol!!!)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning everybody, I'm back again. Day two of full SS, I'm feeling much better and am on track to lose anything i have put on while I have been poorley. Still got two days of the second lot of antibiotics to go but feel so much better already.
    Also, Mum is out of hospital today, she beat the pneumonia - Yahhhhhh, what a fighter!!
    So thanks for holding on for me everybody.
    Lets get this show on the road lol.
    Lynne x

4. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    great news about your mum hun! and glad your feeling better!! i feel hungry but tut tut i havent drank any water or had a shake yet!!! must go sort that!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

5. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I havent had anything yet apart froma a cuppa. Must get on it now, I usually have a massive glass of water, then my breakfast shake at about 11. I love the shakes.
    Because I have been eating (a lot) while I have had this virus I am feeling hungry today but by tomorrow I will be back in KETOSIS - i LOVE ketosis. Roll on ketosis. lol.
    Go and have a big drink of water Emmie.
    Lynne x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.