********FRIDAY - HOUR BY HOUR********

I know how you feel Kirsten though I now have 4 children and OT sitting down eating party food.... Oh well, I've done my bit now. I have to admit that I am frustrated that I am only losing 3lb per week and not more! I could so murder a glass of wine!

Just to add to my previous Grrrrr! post...Husband has just come home with a parking ticket!!!!
What a day!
Sarah
x

Stay strong Penny & Munch!!!

Ibiza, grr, I seem to have days like that a lot... I have a 16 year old son too, maybe it goes with the territory! Wanted to say I love your avatar!!! Sooooo cute!

xxx

Hello people :)
Sorry to hear about your day Ibiza... Well done for staying strong.
Penny and Kirsten.. I know what you mean..I've been rowing with a hot buttered potato for the last hour. But I won. And now its cold. Ha!

Stay strong people, we can do this xxxx

:cry::cry:Has anyone seen the Lurpak advert on TV. Doesn't matter whenever I am a diet, butter is the one thing I won't do without (except this diet of course). The advert shows soft boiled eggs with freshly buttered soldiers and then toast with the butter on. I have HAD TO COME ON HERE or if I don't I will eat toast. My meal times are 12.30, 7.00 and 9.00 but I have actually had my third shake early to try and stop me cheating with the toast. Heeellllpppppp:cry::cry:. This craving is soooooooooo strong.

Don't do it, it is POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah
x

I know, I know, I just cant help it. I am biting my nails and I am alone in the house aaarrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I think we should all put our baby photo's up as our avatar lol

Things looking up on the home front...plumber now been and leak in bathroom fixed - thank goodness for friend's husbands! Just got to try and get son home now...
and I haven't caved in, just had my chicken and veg and made popcorn for my other son, just so I can smell it!!!
Nearly time for Hell's Kitchen...

Sarah
x

Hey girls just to say Im off to watch last nights greys have had a 100% day and will be back tomorrow.

Ibiza I hope your day is better tomorrow chick and
Kirsten i hope the footy match wasnt too bad x

Mia stay strong you can do it.

Everyone else stay strong too

See you all tomorrow xxx

Toast is overrated.

Go to the kitchen. Get some flour. Weigh out a cup full, add some water and just mash it to a stodgy gloopy pulp. Like thick wallpaper paste. Add some fat.

'cause thats what you'll be eating if you have toast.

Hang in there.

I get everyone at work and my local supermarket to tell me that everything I'm tempted to eat is 'yucky nasty stuff, tastes awful and I wouldn't like it' lolol......most of the time it actually works......... xx

lexie you are wonderful!! xx

Back