***friday*** hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
morning.xx

i feel hungry today but am not having my 1st cd until 11am, will just have to have another coffee and some more water.lol

Morning susan, well folks i am on day 3 and no pink stick grrr. Maybe i am using a bit too much milk. Any suggestions please elaborate!

Have been a 100% so far and cooked a load of chicken breast last night and chopped it so if i get the munchies then i have something to nibble on.

Hope i can get hold of cd tonight. If not i will be ringing today to find out about others in my area.

good luck getting hold of you cdc.xx

@ Susan : that is the right approach! (Stick to it)
@ Saraian24 : I heard that some people never have a pink stick, not even after a month strictly using vlcd's and losing loads of weight.

Well funnily enough i just tested again and got a very pale pink stick, so i am very happy now and thank you SS for replying, ive had plenty of pink sticks before and it was just a case of peeing at the right time - what a way with words lol!

I dont want to ditch my cdc as i need the box of porride as i only have 4 left so i hope i can get hold of her tonight!

so your in the pink hunni, well done.xx

Ive just had my tofee and walnut shake, it was yum.xx

Morning all xx
Im sooooo happy, its day 3 and Ive been 100% wahhoooo. I had a sneaky peek at the scales and have lost 7lbs. This diet is great, I feel so happy that Im losing but also sticking to it.
My boyfriend also had a pizza yesterday and it smelt so good but I said to myself "if I eat it, its going to be gone in 5mins, it it really worth it??"!!!
Anyhooo so far Ive had a pint of water and Im about to have some porridge...will be back soon
Manjit x

Morning Manjit, you are doing really well, well done it will soon be weigh in time and you will feel fab.xx

Good morning/afternoon.
I have had one shake, a coffee, and half liter of water so far. I am in very good spirits today. I think i've got my goove back. :)

Thank you Susan. This is diet is great because the results are so quick and because Im always weighing myself its great, Although my boyfriend has hidden the scales, but I use the wii fit which he found out yday and said that he will be hiding that 2day so that when I have my WI on Wednesday I will be happier! :(

Hi girls, thank cambridge (should be crunchy lol) its friday, lol.
I am so fed up today you wouldnt believe it. Not because of weight or cd or anyting. I just cant put my finger on it. Hopefully I will feel a bit better later on.
Going to mum and dads this afternoon to do bits and bobs for them and to make their meals for the weekend coming.
I think I might be lonely and thats why I'm a bit fed up, but thats a whole other story lol.
Lynne x

Hi girls, thank cambridge (should be crunchy lol) its friday, lol.
I am so fed up today you wouldnt believe it. Not because of weight or cd or anyting. I just cant put my finger on it. Hopefully I will feel a bit better later on.
Going to mum and dads this afternoon to do bits and bobs for them and to make their meals for the weekend coming.
I think I might be lonely and thats why I'm a bit fed up, but thats a whole other story lol.
Lynne x

Hope mum and dad havnt been moving things around again hun.lol.

lol, me too!! They always get upto some mischief or other. Its like having three year old twins!
Lynne x

lol, me too!! They always get upto some mischief or other. Its like having three year old twins!
Lynne x

I love the elderly, think they are wonderful.lol.

PS.
I got some of that marigold boullion. I'm a bit scared of it. I had a cup last night and really enjoyed it but It doesnt say reduced salt on it anywhere and I am wondering if i bought the right one.
The label says
Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon powder. Instant stock or a delicious hot drink.
On the dietry info on the back it says it has carbs and sodium in it. The carbs per drink are 1.5 and the sodium is 0.9. Is this the right stuff ........ anybody know?
I really, really, really dont want to spoil my diet.
Lynne x

I have the same one as you as at the time I couldnt find the reduced salt one, I use it, only up to 1 teaspoon a day but Ive been fine on it hun.x

Hi wizzbang,

The ingredients on my tin are exactly the same as my sisters lighterlife savoury drink, so i am sure it ok, i am at work (ssshhh) but will check again when i get home x

Feeling positive today, had my choc and orange bar, yum yum and 1 litre of water, off to get glugging right now.

Lot's of hugs to all you lovely losers ;)

Sarah x

ok thanks susan, I wonder if this is the one that everybody uses and it is the reduced salt one. Perhaps somebody will enlighten us later tonight.
Better go and have my first shake and hope it shakes me out of my blooming miserable mood.
Lynne x

Ok thanks Sarah, we posted at the same time then lol.
Have a good day.
Lynne x

Back