Friday Morning's Hour by Hour thread!!

Well done all! Had 1.5 ltrs so far this morning and had first shake early - was in meeting this morning where they had scones with jam and cream and wasn't even tempted.... feeling positively angelic!!!

Good luck for the weekend all - my first weigh in is Sunday morning so hopefully I'll have done as well as you lot.... can't believe first week on SS was my TOTM... beginning of the week was hellish but getting there now!

Take care all.

Trudz

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in!

I'm on day 32 and this week is my aam so i'm having a ball!

The only problem is that i think i've been having too many veg -i dont have a tablespoon so i've been guessing! oh well.....

i am only managing 2 to 2 1/2 litres per day so i'm trying to up that as well as i see most of you drink around 4 litres.

Anyway, friday nights are always hard because its the start of the weekend and for some reason or other i always feel that i should be having a treat - a pizza, takeaway, maltesers or whatever! Well tonight it will be a piece of cod with cabbage which will be just fine!

I'll be back later no doubt

hugs to you all

xxxxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon all,

I see we're doing well again! On my 3rd day of ssing not glugging enough water :tear_drop: :tear_drop: today only on my 2nd litre, mind you i'm at work tonight & don't finish until 7.30am tomorrow morning so i'll be able to make it up!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!!....xxx

Hi Guys..

Finish at 5pm tonight - have just poured my last glass of my 3L to glug before I go home...

Had one Tetra so far today.

Am sort of dreading the weekend and the temptations it throws up...!

Everyone seems to be having a brilliant day... :)

Thank you Sally & Tara for your kind words. I do feel a little guilty but boy was it nice to eat real food for once! Quite odd as 6 weeks ago if I'd had a bowl of real soup & 2 slices of toast I'd have thought that was a good meal! Do you think this diet will completely change our attitudes???

Much better day today. Went to pick my mum up & took the dog out walking for 3 hours so no temptations & lots of exercise! He was a sod though so is now hanging his head in shame. Just having my 2nd shake & starting litre 3.

Hope you're all doing well.

2 litres down, one litre to go and then i think i'll have to stop!

Just put fish in the oven - so looking forward to it! still concerned i am being too generous with the veg but i'm not going to beat myself up about it. i'm sure that one extra spoonful of veg is not going to make a huge amount of difference and if it means that i can stick to it and not cheat in other ways then thats what i'll do.

Anyone watching bb tonite? i love the friday night project - john barrowman tonite - should be a giggle

xxx

I struggled with the whole vegetables on a spoon thing! Then didn't know if it was supposed to be raw or cooked. Ended up guessing so I'm sure I had too much too.

lol....its a nitemare isnt it? they should put the weight instead as i cant work it out! never mind i dont think it can make that much difference

xx

Hi all,

Everyone watching BB? JodieJoJo, I love the Friday Night Project, it's the highlight of my week - sometimes a struggle to stay awake but I try with all my might.. :D

Ok, I've done 3L and just got a 75cl bottle out of the fridge wihch I'm going to try and drink b4 bed. Had 2 Tetras and just got my frozen one out of the freezer for later...

Took DS for his dinner on way to his dads and he chose KFC - I sat there drolling but didn't touch a chip... so proud of myself - better feeling than feeling guilty...:D

Enjoy your evenings....

Couldn't agree with you more Hannah, Although resisting lucious food like that is terribly hard to do, the feeling that you get the next morning knowing that you were 'good' the previous day is just so wonderfull, and when you've been bad, the feeling of guilt and failure is just sooooooo horid.
So, well done for resisting KFC :eek::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: druuuuuuuule

How's everyone doing tonight??

I've done my 4 lts today, spread out really well as I was up at 6am. I had mushroom soup for tea, DID'NT LIKE IT, now there's a surprise, so I left it :mad: Hope me leaving the odd shake or soup dosnt affect my ketosis. I posted a Q. the other day and apparently it shouldn't send me into starvation mode but I am missing out on minerals and vits... nothing I can do, I don't want to make myself sick by forcing it down. It's not very often now anyway... I found some ok soups, I just HATE the shakes.

My rant is over, rest assured....

Am signing off girls - have had a good night... BB took my mind off food so I'm thankful of that - although did notice every food advert on the tv this evening and there's so many of them.... :sigh:

Night girls - wishing you sweet dreams... and not about food...:)

Back