Friday (the long good) hour by hour

Morning All,

1 litre gone, 3+ to go. No work today so hoping to get on my walker to make up for yesterday.

finished one litre already. got a long day at uni so trying to get at least 2 down before I leave the house.
have my first weigh in tomorrow and im so excited I know i will find it hard to sleep tonight!!
Can already feel my jeans are a bit loose =]
been a tough week but hopefully im over the worst of it now im fully into ketosis =]
wooo!!
have a good day everyone =] xxxxxxx

Hi everyone....

Went a bit quite yesterday as was being thoughtful....... (actually wondering why I am putting myself threw this).........

Went home and ate soemthing but stopped halfway threw and threw up!!!!!!!

Tried eating crisps, then missed two packs...... WHY IS IT SO MUCH HARDER THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I constantly think about food...............................

I and half litres down so far...... Made a commiment to do this and I am goign to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the way i look at it, and what keeps me going is simple....
I remember how unhappy I was last summer. Covering myself up- wearing jeans and cardigans in august!
I turned down 2 girly holidays and so many lazy days in the park- and i am simply NOT DOING THAT AGAIN THIS YEAR!
so whenever you want food- imagine just a few months away when the summer is coming and imagine a confident you =]
works for me xx

Keep going Mandy and All.

I have decided today I am going to have my wedding vows renewed. I was married in a Registry Office with 2 witnesses, plus 3 children, so never had a proper wedding. I want this mostly for me but also for my lovely husband who has stood by me for 30 years of too much moaning, groaning, crying, stuffing, drinking getting fat and then moaning, groaning, crying, stuffing, drinking and getting fatter and then so on.................................

I want to walk down the ailse on his arm with the gal he married (I was slim and attractive then) and feel as proud as I do myself, in a really glamourous outfit. Whoo hooooo.

Sorry folks just had to get that out.:)

Havent thought about the planning yet but thats a lovely idea, you can all come and be bridesmaids and DaveP can be page boy.:)

I want to wait until I have lost it all and maintained for a length of time, that way I might be more toned for honeymoon - if you know what I mean;)

You go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations it will be lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and most of all you will look gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Havent thought about the planning yet but thats a lovely idea, you can all come and be bridesmaids and DaveP can be page boy.:)

I want to wait until I have lost it all and maintained for a length of time, that way I might be more toned for honeymoon - if you know what I mean;)

Thats really wonderfful Lady - what a great great thing to look forward to!!!

As for being toned for the honeymoon - I have had no interest in that for such a long long time. :( I sometimes wonder if thats why I have alwasy kept the weight on. I think that is something I need to put on my 'thought' thread when I am feeeling brave.

In any event, back to your happy thoughts.....I would love to get married again, to my husband of course, just so he could finally carry me over the threshold!!! :D But we have already had two!! One in California for my family as my mon was not well enough to travel.....and then one over here for the English/Scottish family!! lol - so we are well and truly married!!! :D

Hi everyone....

Went a bit quite yesterday as was being thoughtful....... (actually wondering why I am putting myself threw this).........

Went home and ate soemthing but stopped halfway threw and threw up!!!!!!!

Tried eating crisps, then missed two packs...... WHY IS IT SO MUCH HARDER THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I constantly think about food...............................

I and half litres down so far...... Made a commiment to do this and I am goign to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Mandy
I think it is a frame of mind thing.
If you think this is going to be hard, why am I putting myself through this, then it will be hard.
If you think actually this isn't so bad, it isn't for that long, I could eat whatever I want, but I choose not to because I need to get to where I want to go and that isn't going to help me.
Then you will find it much easier.
It really does work, for me.

Hi Mandy
I think it is a frame of mind thing.
If you think this is going to be hard, why am I putting myself through this, then it will be hard.
If you think actually this isn't so bad, it isn't for that long, I could eat whatever I want, but I choose not to because I need to get to where I want to go and that isn't going to help me.
Then you will find it much easier.
It really does work, for me.

Agreed 100%. It's all about mind over matter. And if you don't mind, it don't matter!!

had a lovely caramel muffin for lunch with half a latte, mmm mmm.
not doing well on the water today, it is so cold, I have only had 1 L of hot clementine so far :(.

Hi Guys!!!!!!!!

Have done 4 1/2 ltres so far!!!!!!!!!!!! and had two packs of chicken into soups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really proud of myself today

Lady that's a brilliant idea and I think you should definitely do it.

I've always wanted to have my vows blessed and have a mini church wedding as I was married in a registry office (20 years in July) and I've always wished I'd married in Church and been blessed by the Priest.... got to say that hubby isn't that keen though LOL - I'm more religious than him, in fact next doors dog is probably more religious than him :)

Finished work early today, took flexi time this afternoon which is gorgeous - not had any packs yet but have had at least 3 litres of water.

And a bit of good (arghh) news is that our daughter passed her driving test today on her first attempt - now here's where I get scared!

Brilliant about your daughter's driving test, I was gonna say send her congras from all of us but then she might find out where you are spending all your time. - lol

Now had chocoloate and that was nearly a disaster as the bit on the end of the blender kept flying off. 3 1/2 litres down, only 1/2 to go, which is really good for me. I feel so happy and enthusiatic today I want to go and stop cars and tell them.

Remind me of this when I am down, I wish I could bottle it.

My hubby isnt religious either, so will only be going to keep me happy. LOL He believes that relgion is the cause of all the wars, but dont start him on that it gets very boring.

Evening folks! Ahhhhhh, at last - the weekend!!! Sympathies to any working tomorrow!!

Well, I just wanted to say last night at the pub was all good, until the landlady plonked a giant bowl of fresh chips on my table, right under mmy nose!! I swiftly passed it to my friends at their table and excused myself for a smoke. Noone commented on the lack of my trademark Diet COke and the replacment of sparkly water. And my friends husband looked at me and said, "You have lost weight!! I can tell!!" And he doesn;t know I am doing this, so that was really nice.

So yeah - a good night out.

I have had all my water already, and soup. Not sure what to do for dinner. Will see what strike my fancy later.

Glad everyones doing good!
X

Back