Friday weigh in anyone?

Gonna have something else in a bit but here's today's diary folks!!!!

29 Dailies 49 Weeklies

Wednesday 6th September August 2011

BREAKFAST

2 x Belvita-3
Special k bar-2
Plum-0

LUNCH

Warby wrap-4
Tomato puree-0
Cherry tomatoes-0
Mozzarella-2
Itallian herbs-0
Snack-a-jack curls-2

DINNER

EXTRAS

KFC mini fillet burger-7
KFC chips-2
KFC popcorn chicken-2

24/29dailies
0 weeklies used today.
18 weeklies left

Water--2 litres

AP Today

0 :(

Total AP this week

12AP

Mrsm79 said:
Bugger, posted this in the wrong place!

xxx

Lol, don't worry, it was an interesting read.

Welcome to those new joiners of our fabulous Friday wi. I wi at home on a Friday morning too so this site is where I get help and motivation.

Been totally off the wagon this week, haven't tracked a thing. Picked you all up in my wagon last Friday then parked it up at the sea front, sorry girls lol.

Been fishing two days this week with my brother who supplied the food for the days so lived on cheese and ham buns and wine gums lol, hoping all the exercise of fishing helped though. Fishing rods are heavy and reeling fish in is hard work.

Going to have a super perfect Thursday and try to pull back a bit. Good luck everyone x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Fancy parking the wagon up!! ;-) no worries, life's for living just step right back on it xx.

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siandys1 said:
Fancy parking the wagon up!! ;-) no worries, life's for living just step right back on it xx.

Fingers crossed for everyone xx

Lol, thanks, you're right life is for living but I want to live it thin so I've just nipped down the sea front and picked the wagon up. I'm doing the rounds if anyone needs a lift x

Definitely need a pick me up. :D Or is that not what you mean. Why is it I always feel gloomy on Thursday? I get this foreboding feeling that weigh on is going to be bad (irrational when I've been good all week) and then spend the day trying to stay under my points. Madness! Anyway swing the wagon by for me girls as I definitely don't want to do this on my own! Have a good day all.
Gillx

I'm sure you'll be fine Snowy. I'm going food shopping today to prepare myself for the week, going to have a good day to limit the damage I've already done and get back on track tomorrow.

Been quite down this week but going to give myself a kick up the bum and go and find my motivation.

Good luck x

Thanks for the welcome ladies :) - not expecting any big loss tomorrow as I only started on Monday - but getting back into the routine of it again now - will report in the morning

This is an embarrassing question, but does anyone else have trouble sleeping on a Thursday night for worrying about WI?????

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
This is an embarrassing question, but does anyone else have trouble sleeping on a Thursday night for worrying about WI?????

xxx

Funny you should say that!! I go to bed early most nights however Thursday nights I potter, I watch crap tv into the early hours !! I'll wake up on and off it's quite sad really what a small little box you step on can do to your mind lol xx

Morning everyone - I lost a lb which I'm happy about as I've not done a full week.

I've struggled a bit and used some weeklies every day which I used to leave for the weekend - no social activities really this weekend (well none involving alcohol lol!) so might make it unil Monday without going over.

Good luck to everyone else :)

Last edited:
Well done debbie a lb is great x

Sts for me :-( not really happy with that, after being bad last week I've been extra good this week used no weeklies and even done 2 x 5 mile runs!! Damn it, damn scales?!?!? onwards and downwards for the future ;-)

Good luck everyone else :) xx

Funny you should say that!! I go to bed early most nights however Thursday nights I potter, I watch crap tv into the early hours !! I'll wake up on and off it's quite sad really what a small little box you step on can do to your mind lol xx

I am exactly the same. I wake up through the night and it's the first thought in my head. Of course then I need to go to the loo and then I'm awake.
No let's not say we're sad....just conscientious! I just wish my conscience would shut up after midnight!!;)

2lbs for me today. Happy at that ...so you were right Nic no need to worry. I feel bad now though- here was me with the Thursday blues just because it's weigh in eve and you were feeling down this week Nic. You are one of my best motivators so sending a wee hug. Hope you have a happier week.
Good luck all the rest!

1.4 kgs here

snowygee said:
2lbs for me today. Happy at that ...so you were right Nic no need to worry. I feel bad now though- here was me with the Thursday blues just because it's weigh in eve and you were feeling down this week Nic. You are one of my best motivators so sending a wee hug. Hope you have a happier week.
Good luck all the rest!

2lb's great, well done :)

xxx

I'm really annoyed, I STS this week but I've had a good week and done loads of exercise:( I'm hoping the exercise is to blame, hopefully I've lost size:(

xxx

Back