Friday weigh in anyone?

2 lb 3/4 on for me?? Not happy :-/. Well done everyone else x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OH Sian that's a real shame :(. It happens from time to time that the scales can do some weird stuff but I'm hoping for a loss for you next week. I hate to lower the tone but if I haven't "been" the scale can show some freaky numbers. (Making these sort of comments to my OH always results in old person insults so sorry!!)
Gillx

I lost 3lb this week and am no longer in the obese category. Yay go me!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be in the 11's next week!

xxx

That's fantastic! Well done:D!
I can't wait to be where you are. It will take some work but I'll get there. It must feel fantastic not to be obese - or as I heard a man in Morrisons say a few weeks ago- "a Beast". There was more truth than he knew in what he was saying believe me.;) Good luck this week.
Gillx

O my word that's brilliant news Nic. You did exactly as you hoped. Now that's the kind of surprise I like;).

Yup Indian is my takeaway of choice too but they are the reason I'm here :(. Must avoid them like the plague.

Oh well special chow mein again.....a treat???? Well it was the first four times but it's definitely getting old now.
Gillx

I love Hot and Sour Soup from the chinese, only if its made correctly though and doesn't taste like sweet and sour sauce with meat in. I point this as 4pp. Sometimes I just order this and then make myself a nice dessert of ww yogurt, strawberries and mini meringues. I think I will have to look into the chinese food and see if I can get something else.

Hiya! I decided to come here like you said, Galifreyan :)
I have changed my weigh in day to Friday and I get to start a fresh week from today which is good! Just went out for dinner with friends but didn't over do it so I'm still happy lol i'm 12st 9lbs at the mo so hopefully I can lose some weight this week :p xx

Welcome Purple Princess, we all think that Friday is the best lol. I'm having a bottle of wine tonight, usually have Chinese as well but had Indians last night so I've had a ww chicken curry meal instead.

Out to my cousins 30th tomorrow with my best friend, that'll be messy lol. Few vodka and slim lines and the off cherry sourz Yum.

Aiming for 1.5lb off this week so I can say bye bye to 17st.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well I'm off to the gym for the first time in a month, not looking forward to it, it'll be torture lol.

Sure I'll feel fab once I've been, gonna have an afternoon of pampering in the bath after, gettin ready for a party tonight x

Gym wasn't too bad, my best mate came with me and we chatted (well huffed, puffed and sweated) through our routine and it made the time fly.

Knackered now though, going to have a nice hot relaxing bath :0bathtime:

Well done Nic! I did my penance this morning. Definitely sweated buckets today. I missed my training yesterday so I was up for it today and I put in everything I had but now I'm absolutely knackered. Not sure I could party tonight but I hope you have fun tonight!!:cool:
Gillx

Thanks Gill, I've been into town and walked the 20 mins hope too, definitely knackered now lol.

Couple of cherry sourz tonight and I'll be up for a bit dancing, if my legs can hold me up lol.

I did my WI on Friday, lost 1/2 a lb... Better than sts or gaining 1/2 a lb hey :) I've sts for last 2 weeks, maybe things will get moving again now!!

girlandthesea said:
I did my WI on Friday, lost 1/2 a lb... Better than sts or gaining 1/2 a lb hey :) I've sts for last 2 weeks, maybe things will get moving again now!!

1/2lb in the right direction. Well done.

I've had a bad weekend, haven't pointed anything since Saturday tea time but I did go to the gym.

Back on track today x

Hey everyone, good luck for tomorrow.

I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow, been quite down this week, really need to find another job but I just can't seem to get to the interview stage at all.

Haven't been totally off the wagon more stumbling beside it lol.

Good luck x

Good luck everyone, been AWOL this week!! Think I've been stumbling along side the wagon also?!? No I'm lying I've been so far off wagon I'm sure ive gained but I've told myself it's the last wk of hols so just go with it!!

New week next week, start fresh and kick my fat ass ;-)

Xx

I'll kick your ass if you send a kick my way lol, also I'll pass by you tomorrow with the wagon to pick you up cos I'm gettin back on tomorrow x

Cheers, it's a deal! Looking out for the wagon x

Aw I think I've gained this week too :(

I've eaten too many weeklies without doing the exercise to make myself safe:(

I had Chinese Saturday night and I had a piece of pizza and I've had cider this week too, I think I've got impending TOTM to top things off.

Good luck all other Friday weighers:):):)

xxx

Ooh that's nothing to what ive eaten this weekend, went on holiday mode drank ate out all weekend and thoroughly enjoyed myself lol yum yum ;-) x

Lol I think I'll be driving the wagon passed a few doors tomorrow to pick people up.

We'll just draw a line under this week

----------------------------------

And crack on with next week x

Here here!! Xx

At least you girls have a reason if things aren't great this week and you enjoyed it(I'm so jealous)!:D I have a horrible feeling this isn't going to be a good weigh in and I have tried really hard- not because I'm a boring good girl but just because I had no chance to misbehave:sigh:. Still no point in moaning yet. We'll see what we see.
Good luck all!
Gillx

Back