Friday weigh in anyone?

Oops running late for work, will have to say a collective well done to everyone, we are doing fabulously xxxx

I've lost 2 1/4 so takes me down to 9' 13 1/2 yay haven't been under 10 in sooooo long xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Well done Sian. That is fantastic. Must feel soo great to be such a "normal" weight. I can't wait!! Have a great weekend! x

STS:(

I knew I was due a STS coz I couldn't possibly make it 4 weeks in a row of losses could I?

xxx

Hang in there! Most of us have had a few STS but it always sorts itself in time. You are doing great and at least you haven't gone up.
Enjoy the weekend! XX

snowygee said:
Well done Sian. That is fantastic. Must feel soo great to be such a "normal" weight. I can't wait!! Have a great weekend! x

Does feel good thanks, but also scarey!! Keep thinking I'm going to ruin it all lol x

I put on 2lb... mind you I enjoyed it! 2 weekends away and my birthday. Back on track today so hopefully will lose next week.

Hugs petal! Glad u enjoyed it!

Here's to another week :D xxx

Reminder to all about our manchester meet next weekend... Most people are arriving 10.30-11 on sat and we will hit the christmas market and have some lunch and dinner.... Do people fancy a comedy club on sat night? PM me if u want my mobile no :) xx

Well hello my fellow friday weighers!

I am feeling rather chipper today, my plans are mostly upin smoke this week, mainly due to my 59 year old mother thinking she can climb fences and breaking her wrist :doh:.

I did manage to get weighed Friday and I am 17st 6lb, I have reset my whole plan and signature and will be resetting my goals. Not exactly on plan as I am doing my best headless chicken impression looking after my Mam and the rest of the family :8855: but I am trying to make good choices so still fingers crossed for a loss on Friday.

Good luck to everyone, hope you are all having a good week and I will try to check in on Friday :grouphugg:.

Byyeee

Good luck Galifreyan. One step at a time & we'll get there.
X

Oops put on 3lbs this week?!?! Just when I was doing so well :-/ good luck everyone xx

Sparkle1978 said:
Well I'm in shock. 4lbs off. Was really hoping for 3 lbs to get in the 11's and managed 4! I'm so so so so so so so so happy :)
Good luck everyone still to weigh :) xxxx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Wow sparkle that's excellent, well done:)

xxx

Sorry for not saying much this week. Absolutely wiped out with flu bug and can't bear sitting with my head down typing.:cry: Anyway have managed 2lbs this week even though I haven't touched any exercise so not too bad. I will say one big well done to all of the Friday weigh-in gang today and good luck for next week too! Speak to you once I feel a bit brighter.

Hey guys,

Didn't make weigh in for a few weeks (illness and the sheer terror of having put on weight through binging) so tonight was the first in 3 weeks and I lost 5.5lbs! Making my total now 10lbs since I started 5 weeks ago. Was so pleased you could have scraped me off the ceiling :)

Every loss is a step in the right direction :)

Hello, I'm new to the forum.

I've had my first official weigh in today although its been 10 days since I started counting points. I started at 15st2lb, was 15st 0.5lb last friday and 14st 10.75lb today. So a loss of 5.25lbs so far :)

I'm on 34 points although have mostly been a few under each day, except for the day of the chocolate biscuits when I used about 10 of my weeklies :ashamed0005: Oops! Must not buy chocolate, do not have enough willpower!

My target is to be under 14st by Christmas, even if its just by 0.25lb! AND to not put loads back on over Christmas!

Well done to everyone who lost this week! Clean slate, onwards and downwards (in pounds) for those who didn't!

Hey all :) been crazy busy! Hope ur all ok! Well done losers and anyone struggling just remember why u started the journey and draw that line n bk to it ;)

I lost 1lb :) x

A newbie

Hiya guys,
Hope your all good and enjoying the plan. I joined a lunch time meeting yesterday and I was horrified by what the scales told me!! I lost 8 stone on the discover plan but regained a stone since June when I stopped smoking, and of course I relaxed with the biscuit tin oops. But I'm going to try this plan as it does look good and I'm hoping it'll help me with my MASSIVE appetite. Anyway, I weighed in at 11st 11lbs and I would like to get to my original goal weight of 9 1/2 stone by 22nd June (my birthday)...you guessed it, I'm going the scenic route on this weight loss journey. So I've got everything crossed for a good first week loss x

Back