Friday weigh in anyone?

Fri weigh in again. 1lb off so really happy. Still haven't decided on what I want ideally 2 weigh. So just keep going.

Well done on the losses, ive been in hiding I'm afraid I'm well and truly off the wagon..

Same old cycle of self destruct! I'm trying to pull it together cause I can't ruin all my hard work again as have done countless times! Typical yo yo dieter blah!!!!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siandys1 said:
Well done on the losses, ive been in hiding I'm afraid I'm well and truly off the wagon..

Same old cycle of self destruct! I'm trying to pull it together cause I can't ruin all my hard work again as have done countless times! Typical yo yo dieter blah!!!!! :-(

Hi Chuck, I've fallen off the wagon too mainly due to my life feeling like one big drama at the moment, I've barely got time to sleep never mind think about food. Struggling on though and hopefully things will start to calm down soon.

Keep comin on hope, even in you are off the wagon sometimes just posting on here kick starts your motivation.

Good luck hun x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Galifreyan said:
Hi Chuck, I've fallen off the wagon too mainly due to my life feeling like one big drama at the moment, I've barely got time to sleep never mind think about food. Struggling on though and hopefully things will start to calm down soon.

Keep comin on hope, even in you are off the wagon sometimes just posting on here kick starts your motivation.

Good luck hun x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Will do, hoping to get myself sorted but with Xmas looming and all the yummy food adverts on it's difficult especially as you start buying it ready for the day!? Xx

Old Newbie lol

Hiya, just rediscovered MiniMins (joined back in January'ish then fell off the wagon on SW) so thought I'd introduce myself and ask if I could join you guys?

I've been an online member of WW on and off for years and finally started following the plan again on 12th September, although only started tracking religiously about 2 weeks later. So far I've lost 8.8lbs and hoping for another 1-2lbs off tomorrow morning, here's hoping!

Looking to loose another 5 lbs before we fly off to Egypt on 16th December for a week.

How's everyone doing?

Hiya, just rediscovered MiniMins (joined back in January'ish then fell off the wagon on SW) so thought I'd introduce myself and ask if I could join you guys?

I've been an online member of WW on and off for years and finally started following the plan again on 12th September, although only started tracking religiously about 2 weeks later. So far I've lost 8.8lbs and hoping for another 1-2lbs off tomorrow morning, here's hoping!

Looking to loose another 5 lbs before we fly off to Egypt on 16th December for a week.

How's everyone doing?

Hello and welcome to the fabulous group that is the Friday weighers :D

Well done on the loss so far!! 5lbs by 16th Dec is achievable!! I would recommend setting a menu for the next few weeks to ensure you stay on track for your holidays!

There's always someone on site if you have questions or worries. Good luck!!! :)

MrsMtobe said:

How's everyone doing?

Welcome to the Friday WI group we're a helpful bunch so if you need anything just ask!

I'm sure you can get that off before Egypt, good luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck everyone for tomorrow, may the scale gods be kind ;-) xx

Morning all! Have been absent for a bit with proper flu. (ie. not man flu aka a cold!) Anyway last 2 weeks have been just getting by as not been able to breathe let alone exercise.:( So welcome to all you lovely newbies to the Friday weigh-in!

Have managed 2lbs this week although I have felt I didn't really earn it as I've had no appetite-does it really count if you weren't starving all week the way I usually am!!? Not that I don't eat on the plan because believe me I do, it's just that I COULD eat all day given the chance. Maybe that's how I ended up here- could there be a clue perhaps to my weight problems!? DOH!

Good luck for those who haven't weighed in yet!! Well done to you losers and everyone else.... well today is the first day of the new week.:D

0.8lb off for me this week taking me to 9.6lbs, was hoping for more after my 3lb loss last week, but a loss is still I loss and I should cherish it right???

3 WI's till we fly off to Egypt and 4lbs loose (to hit my mini target), hope I do it. Having Indian take away tonight so I can concentrate on tidying the house ready for our friends coming round tomorrow. Decided I'll cook them normal lasagne and I'll have a portion of the WW recipe for Caramelised onion & mushroom lasagne (4pp). Any ideas what's best to get from the Indian? Might just stick with Chicken Tikka & salad.

Well done for today's losses and Good Luck for those yet to weigh :)

Stayed the same this week but still really happy with myself. Hope everyone else happy with their losses.

Well done everyone, there are some fantastic losses.
I had a good week 3lb off! So I might make that stone by christmas I was trying for!

Welcome new Friday weighers :) and well done all! I put on 2lbs but feeling motivated again :) xx

Oh dear I put on 1/2 lb but considering how naughty I've been I'm happy ;-). Going to try harder this wk!!! Good going everyone xx

That will be gone in no time x

Hey guys,

So after a lot of crap I have had going on lately I totally fell off the diet wagon.

Today I tried on a party frock and realised I looked like a heffalump lol so I bit the bullet and joined WW online (got a brilliant deal too).

Can't talk (type much at the mo, starting work in ten mins) but I will still be weighing on a Friday, i'll be back soon to update my stats etc.

Be good, see you soon xxx

Back