Friday weigh in anyone?

STS today which I'm pleased about as I only had one good day on plan this week! So still 11 stone 5.2lbs which is half a pound heavier than my Pre Xmas weight. Next week I want a loss!

-4.5lbs xx

thankyou :) xx

Well done Leanne and MrsK - fab work!

Hope all our lovely Friday weighers are feeling motivated and ready to kick January's ass

Well I put on 2lb... Lost 1 over Christmas so overall gained 1 over Christmas/NY... Disappointed because have been really good for 4 days... But on Monday I was up 9lb so I suppose I have really lost 7lbs so should be pleased... onwards and downwards x

1lb over christmas is outstanding carly! I put on 7lbs over december!

this week will have u back on track and it will be like it never happened lol

Thanks petal :)

Hope everyone is doing well, it's Monday and I'm being kept busy by bailey my new 8 wk old springer spaniel. He's beautiful and can't wait till he's old enough to take out.

Doing well pp wise only had 6pp out of my 49 so far, haven't done any exercise yet apart from some walking (car poorly sick!!) but gonna go for a small run tomorrow.

How'd everyone else getting on? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad u are doing well darling!! And aww to a new puppy - exciting :D

I am doing so so... feeling emotional today but I will be ok xx

Sneaky midweek weigh in, not good! Shouldn't have bothered but will keep going strong! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea let's ignore the mid week ;) 2 days left :D x

2 days indeed. looking forward to weigh in this week i really have tried!

awww i'm sure he is keeping you on your toes. when my dog was that age he was a nightmare lol decided to cure his teething he would eat my mother in laws DEAR furniture..... oops lol

i had a sneaky weigh in this morning and the scales sayi've put 1lbs on! gutted! hopefully will rectify that by friday, might try 26pps instead of 29 xx

keep going hun, 2 days can make a difference. i would keep goin as u have been and if nothing changes then try a different approach next week. some people need all their weeklys to lose and sime use none.

do u think u are eating enough?

Yea I think so, used all weeklies nearly.. started exercisng this week tho. Could that have anything to do with it? Xx

Exercise can affect losses yea... Some people find they need to eat ap to lose or it takes a few weeks to show... Keep at it... Still time for scales to play nice

Good luck thurs weighers x

Cool, thankyou, I really need to get out if the habit of weighing so often! Might give the exercise a little rest 4 now just wanted a bigger loss but if its working better with none then I may aswell stick with that until I hit a wall.
I havnt got a Pedometer so don't really know how to point exercise.. feel like iv eaten loads with the weeklies tho so I prob couldn't manage them anyways
Iv had 26pps today.. not much difference at all but will stick it for a week or 2 to see if boosts my losses any :)
Are you doing well Carly? Do u weigh on Friday too? Xx

Got first wi tomorrow, had to wait as four of us doing it, think it's going to be a sponsored weight loss, as one of the ladies does loads of stuff for cancer research.
Up till now I've sort of been doing my own thing. But having a wi every Friday with three others will keep me in track.
I'll put my weight up, but I kind of know what it is, and it ain't good!

Back