Friday weigh in anyone?

India_87 said:
1lb on for me. super miffed but only myself to blame, been a bad girl this week :( Well done on your losses everyone!

India x

Don't feel bad..I've had a 2lb gain,expected though as had a few days off and meal out last night!

7.6lbs lost. Really pleased. Just hope this is the start of many more. Didn't think I would lose anything, as I'm just eating normally. All WW seems to be is moderating and pointing things. So I guess I'm not eating as much rubbish, and eating less, but still eating enough, and what I like.

Bad news is though, I'm now on 39 points a day not 40 lol

TRISTAR said:
7.6lbs lost. Really pleased. Just hope this is the start of many more. Didn't think I would lose anything, as I'm just eating normally. All WW seems to be is moderating and pointing things. So I guess I'm not eating as much rubbish, and eating less, but still eating enough, and what I like.

Bad news is though, I'm now on 39 points a day not 40 lol

Well done,that's a brilliant loss :0) sounds like ww is working well for you :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Don't feel bad..I've had a 2lb gain,expected though as had a few days off and meal out last night!

Bet if you weighed Tom you would be the same, just cos you ate a big meal. Good on you for sticking to your day Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Friday crew xx

Well done Charli, couple of lbs off half a stone in 2 weeks!!!

Back