Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Welcome Rachel! Keep us all posted on your progress x

Morning!! I've been on lipotrim for 5 days, and although not one bit of food has touched my lips and I get hunger pangs I still feel bloated and bigger? Is this normal?
Thanks x

Hungar is usual for 3 to 5 days but it should get better very soon. Im not sure about being bloated I didn't get this but stick with it im sure you will see a losd on the scales. Drink plenty of water as it helps with the hunger.

Hello nbignell, i had hunger pangs for 7 days, just drink plenty. Try having a hot chocolate shake, i found this made me feel more satisfied if i was feeling hungry, congrats for getting this far, it will start to get easier after you see your first weight loss :)

Im sure a piece of gum wouldn't be too bad, not sure why we are told not to have it. Im assuming it is because of the sugars in it. The odd little slip up like that wont hurt too much surely, im not an expert though. There may be a reason we arent allowed it.

well Done :553:

I got another 2lbs off. Im happy with that as my last weigh in was on Monday xxx

Wow wow wow all. I moved my weigh in to Monday as couldn't make the pharmacy today, will post an updat then. Wow everyone!!!! Fingers crossed I have a good week also!!!

Back