Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Friday used to be my weigh in day but moved mine to Mondays now as I couldn't make last weeks appointment. Hard week this week but behaving myself!! Best of luck Shellyboot!

PS will post my loss on Monday on this thread.... keeping in with the Friday club...

Hey New York, glad you are gonna keep us posted of your progress, hope you are well. Im looking forward to another loss tomorrow, even if its a small amount. I cant believe we are all doing so well. It's wonderful to have you all here as support xx

Good luck friday weighers :)

wow, well done Rachael, just 1lb for me this week, i know that my water intake has been poor this week, and not having my second shake until 4pm is never a good thing. Wont be letting work take over my life this week, need to stay focused and on track with this diet! :mad:

5lb for me this week, chuffed!!! Woohoo, here's to another great week!!! Have a good week all!!!

Well done Shellyboot!! well done all!!
Bit late in texting was away for a couple of days. My weigh in this week will be Thursday, so nearly back to the Friday club!!! As I am away couldn't get to Pharma.. but behaving myself and fingers crossed losing.
Have a good one all!!!!

Back