Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Hi Ali,
I am fine now thank you. I think the hardest bit has passed now. I am use to it and it's going well. Can't wait to fit to a smaller size, I wish I could push the time forward :)
Are you looking forward to start? Good luck and make sure you don't give up! it will get easier and easier day by day xx
im so glad its getting easier for you now. ive 14 stone to lose (cry!!!!roars!!!) and as long as i see all u ladies giving it your all and having wonderful weekly achievments, i cant give myself an excuse not to get in on that life changing joy too!!! so please, keep posting, i love seeing everyones progress. its very uplifting and positive when ur in such a rut and you're trying to get the hell up out of it. u know? hope u all keep shining for me, im on the way up!!! (or is it down?!?) :) xxx happy new year!

im so glad its getting easier for you now. ive 14 stone to lose (cry!!!!roars!!!) and as long as i see all u ladies giving it your all and having wonderful weekly achievments, i cant give myself an excuse not to get in on that life changing joy too!!! so please, keep posting, i love seeing everyones progress. its very uplifting and positive when ur in such a rut and you're trying to get the hell up out of it. u know? hope u all keep shining for me, im on the way up!!! (or is it down?!?) :) xxx happy new year!

Hi Ali it is was hard at the beginning, I was dreaming of food non stop. It was my birthday in dcmber and I was 100% !!!! must say it was the most depressing BD ever but I have to loose weight quickly so I couldn't wait the whole month to start in Jan, and then there were 2 Christmas lunches at work, again avoided, and then Christmas, and tomorrow New Years Eve and I am staying 100%. Bit it was soooooooooooooooooo worth it!!! I can see the results already! even people at work noticed. It is soo nice to hear something nice from your colleagues. It seriously lifted me up. I keep browsing online stores looking for spring/summer clothes. This forum is incredible, I wouldn't have done it on my own, these determine ladies kept me motivated. so make sure you come here often it is really the best place when you've got nothing to do and you don't want to think about food. Good luck. and Happy and most succesful 2013!!! xx

Aww well done Newgirl, you have done amazingly well and you will enjoy the benefits, especially when the weather turns warmer in the spring and summer, you will be slinking around in skimpy sexy clothes.

2lbs loss for me this week. I am a little bit dissappointed which I know is daft! It's going in the right direction. Hopefully I can get near the 18's next week. Good luck to all those weighing today.

BusyMum congrats on loosing 2lb! I didn't loose much either 3.19lb (1.45kg) which I am surprised to see. I keep telling myslef that I went with 2L of water in my stomach and fool bladder :) just to make myself feel better. Don't know why sometimes we loose more and sometimes less but don't worry hun we are going in the right direction and we've already lost heaps! I am a bit worried how am I going to loose the 20 lb I pledged, I tink I need to start walking/excercising a bit more. xx

2lbs loss for me this week. I am a little bit dissappointed which I know is daft! It's going in the right direction. Hopefully I can get near the 18's next week. Good luck to all those weighing today.

Well done BM !! xx

Well done Busy mum(I was always the same,felt down if 1 to 2lbs)Good luck for next week.:bighug:

Well done busy mum on this weeks weight loss you are doing great keep at it

New girl 2013 well done you that's a great loss

well done BM!

I know 2lb can feel like a small loss when you are not eating at all, but hopefully a highet loss than 2lb next week will make it seem worthwhile. on another note - 2 whols pounds of fat is a lot and is better of than on! Most of my weight thats come of this week is water - yours on the other hand is PURE FAT!! yukky fat of you. now thats something to be proud of. keep at it xxx

BusyMum congrats on loosing 2lb! I didn't loose much either 3.19lb (1.45kg) which I am surprised to see. I keep telling myslef that I went with 2L of water in my stomach and fool bladder :) just to make myself feel better. Don't know why sometimes we loose more and sometimes less but don't worry hun we are going in the right direction and we've already lost heaps! I am a bit worried how am I going to loose the 20 lb I pledged, I tink I need to start walking/excercising a bit more. xx

Well done on the loss NewGirl! Better off than staying on. From my calculations you're already a 3rd of the way through your journey, well done luv x x x

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments! I won't give up no matter what, I just need to start moving more and hopefully it will help. xx

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Well done NewGirl2013, great loss!

3lbs loss for me this week. A bit disappointed again, Aaarrgghhh!!! I know its daft. On the plus side I now have less than 100lbs to lose to get to goal so I'm getting close to the halfway point and I'm just hovering about 19st so should be 18 something by next week. Good luck everyone else.

3lbs loss for me this week. A bit disappointed again, Aaarrgghhh!!! I know its daft. On the plus side I now have less than 100lbs to lose to get to goal so I'm getting close to the halfway point and I'm just hovering about 19st so should be 18 something by next week. Good luck everyone else.

Well done BusyMum! Nearly 5.5stone off - that's amazing well done!!!! Nice goal to aim for next week to break into the 18's :happy096:

Well done BusyMum! Nearly 5.5stone off - that's amazing well done!!!! Nice goal to aim for next week to break into the 18's :happy096:

Thanks Kay. Will be lovely to get into the 18's, I seem have been hovering in the low 19's for a while! Could do with one of your loses next week ;)

4.5 lb not as I aimed but thats all I could do, I walked everyday 20min to the tube station in the morning, 20min back home from the tube station, 2.5-3l water every day, went to the gym 2 a week. so I guess thats the speed I am going to be loosing at. was hoping for a bit more must say. I am worried now that my January challenge of 20lb was a bit too ambitious

Week one, so 11lb loss for me. It's always nice to start with a big number, but it's the people like Busy Mum that really are motivating, to stick with the diet for so long is inspirational. Here's to week 2. :)

4.5 lb not as I aimed but thats all I could do, I walked everyday 20min to the tube station in the morning, 20min back home from the tube station, 2.5-3l water every day, went to the gym 2 a week. so I guess thats the speed I am going to be loosing at. was hoping for a bit more must say. I am worried now that my January challenge of 20lb was a bit too ambitious

Don't be so hard on yourself, you are doing fantastic! Lipotrim say you can expect to lose a stone a month on this diet, you are way ahead of that. You've lost almost 2 stone in 5 weeks! Brilliant. You are also a big support to lots of others on here, so thank you.

Week one, so 11lb loss for me. It's always nice to start with a big number, but it's the people like Busy Mum that really are motivating, to stick with the diet for so long is inspirational. Here's to week 2. :)

Thank you for those lovely words Nic. I was a bit down yesterday as I was disappointed with my loss this week but sometimes I just need to remember how far I've come and how much I have changed these last few months.

Well done on your first week's loss. Great start! Best wishes for week 2. Onwards and downwards!

Back