Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Just came back from weigh in. Only 2lb for me this week hmmm.... no walking (due to snow, and not enough water I guess) but still, that's another 1kg of pure fat gone :D

That's exactly right newgirl! Do u keep an eye on ur inch loss? I've just started that since Wednesday, its great to see that diminish too!! :) keep up the great work. U havent faltered at all, brilliant. U were one of my first inspirers before I'd started and I'm delighted to see u getting so near ur goal as the weeks have passed by! X x

Just came back from weigh in. Only 2lb for me this week hmmm.... no walking (due to snow, and not enough water I guess) but still, that's another 1kg of pure fat gone :D

Only 2 lbs off for me too!Ho hum.

:pme too....must be a 2lb wk (I blame the snow lol)......onwards and downwards lovely ladies x

Well done NewGirl, keep going, you'll have a better loss next week x x x

9lb for me, I'm over the moon. :happy036:

Great stuff Nic!!!:D

That's exactly right newgirl! Do u keep an eye on ur inch loss? I've just started that since Wednesday, its great to see that diminish too!! :) keep up the great work. U havent faltered at all, brilliant. U were one of my first inspirers before I'd started and I'm delighted to see u getting so near ur goal as the weeks have passed by! X x

Hi Ali, I measured myslef at the beggining but can't remember where I wrote it down :D
but df loosing inches, I can fit into jeans that I wasn't wearing for two years. Also my hubby said yesterday that I should stop dieting, he is worrying about me , hahaha... he doesn't know that I am just half way thru. Once I know what the success taste I won't stop! Summer is coming and I want to feel comfortable with my body. I am soooooooo happy that I found this diet. I am so grateful for all of you guys here. The support here is unbelievable! xx

Well done NewGirl, keep going, you'll have a better loss next week x x x

Thank you Teapot. I blame the cold weather I find it hard to drink so much cold water when it is freezing outside. Now I keep a bottle of water on the radiatior to get it to a room temp. Hopefully next week will be better. but I am still happy that I've lost something, it all adds up :)

Week two... -4lbs :)

Just came back from chemist, not too bad, lost 3lb (1.4kg) so better than last week :)

Woo hoo another 7lbs off this week. I love lipotrim!

Bah humbug! One stinking measly pound off - I hate lipotrim! LOL! I don't understand why it's so low the last couple of weeks, nothing has changed from the 1st 2 weeks, and I've been 100%....it's so disheartening! :(
Moan over, here's to next week!

Have you been exercising? Drinking enough? Have you missed any shakes? My pharmacist was saying today that if you get into really deep ketosis, dark pink, then you may find the fat cells stop being burnt off. If your body has missed packs it may go into starvation mode and hang onto the fat cells.
What did your pharmacist suggest? Have they tested for ketones?

I'm sure your weight loss will suddenly pick up, don't get too despondent xx

Have you been exercising? Drinking enough? Have you missed any shakes? My pharmacist was saying today that if you get into really deep ketosis, dark pink, then you may find the fat cells stop being burnt off. If your body has missed packs it may go into starvation mode and hang onto the fat cells.
What did your pharmacist suggest? Have they tested for ketones?

I'm sure your weight loss will suddenly pick up, don't get too despondent xx

Not been exercising. Been drinking about 2.5 - 3 L a day. Not missed any shakes. (Had an extra shake on one day cos I was sooo hungry I was crying!) I have ketostix, so check regularly, it's never been the darkest 2 purples. Pharmacist said to stick with it for another week and see how it goes next weigh in.

I have been having my shakes all hot the last week, so am now trying them all cold again in the hopes of my body having to use more to warm it up!

I have been having sugar-free chewing gum, as I suffer from Sjogren's syndrome (auto immune disease which attacks the saliva glands) so suffer from very dry mouth, which only chewing gum helps. But I have been using them the whole time, and it's not taken me out of ketosis, so I don't imagine it's that?

Will just stick with it a bit longer and see what next week brings. It's disheartening when you think you could be doing WW or something and not be hungry and getting the same loss as starving on LT! I'm not giving up yet though.

Well done you on another 7lbs - wow girl!!! :)

Crikey, it's really hard when there's no explanation. Here's hoping you get an amazing loss next week, you deserve it. X

Thanks hun! x

Back