Friday Weigh in club! ;)

WOW BusyMum, 6st is fantastic! Well done!!!!!!! :D:D:D

havent seen u for ages/ever in real life! 6 stone..... CONGRATS!!!! x

It was 2lb off for me on Friday, so 2st 8lbs for my first phase. The losses this week ave been fab, and 6stone -BusyMum that is fantastic, can't wait till I get there! Well done everyone!

Good morning Friday weighers! 5lbs off for me this week :D Woohoo! At last I'm past half way on my journey, I've now got less weight to lose than I've already lost! Good luck everyone.

WOW BusyMum that is a fantastic loss this week, well done!!!! So fantastic when you feel like you're on the downhill and past the halfway point, I'm so excited for you YAY!!

Oh busy mum, that is just some fantastic news to hear. Well done. You must be ecstatic x

Oh busy mum, that is just some fantastic news to hear. Well done. You must be ecstatic x

Hi Goose. Yes I'm really chuffed! How are you?xx

I've just had my weigh in and have lost 8.5lbs I'm super happy!!!!! Roll on this next week!!!!

I've just had my weigh in and have lost 8.5lbs I'm super happy!!!!! Roll on this next week!!!!

Well done that's a fantastic weight loss!

well done busymum, ur flying down the scales, nearly in the 17s!!! fantastic news, thrilled for u! congrats x

Well done Busy Mum and Lita, great losses. 3lb off for me this week. Not too bad considering last weekend. Looking forward to a full 100% week next week.

Good morning Friday weighers! 5lbs off for me this week :D Woohoo! At last I'm past half way on my journey, I've now got less weight to lose than I've already lost! Good luck everyone.

Yaaaay! well done BusyMum! fantastic loss! so happy for you! x

4lb (1.8kg) for me this week :D :D which means I've lost over 3st so far !!!!! I am soo happy!

well done busymum, ur flying down the scales, nearly in the 17s!!! fantastic news, thrilled for u! congrats x

Thanks Ali. The rate your weight is dropping off you're going to be right behind me!

Well done everyone :) I'm down 4.5 pounds this week wohooooo. Better than the past 2 weeks so I'm happy :) xx

Well done, that's a fantastic loss!

Well done Busy Mum and Lita, great losses. 3lb off for me this week. Not too bad considering last weekend. Looking forward to a full 100% week next week.

Well done Nic that is a great loss. I really admire how you can have a planned break and then get straight back to it.

4lb (1.8kg) for me this week :D :D which means I've lost over 3st so far !!!!! I am soo happy!

Great loss again NewGirl. 3 stone in 10 weeks! Fantastic result!

Back