Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Hey Cezz, welcome!

3 stone in 35 days is unbelievable! Hopefully you can lose as fast this time too :)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

I got weighed on Friday lost another 5lb thats 16lb in 12 days. I am made up with the results so far but have a long way to go xx

Well done jobean, that's a great loss in 2 weeks :)

Thank you very much Kay! :3

I may do some pictures :$ not sure yet though?

Very well done Jobean : D

peace and love x

Cezz make sure you take some pics, even it you're not ready to post them yet. I've had to scratch thru some old ones as I used to avoid cameras like the plague, and didn't really believe I would do it this time... but I did!! :)

Yeah I think I will! Gives that little bit more motivation :D

Thank you! And well done your stats are well impressive ! X

Yep, and thank you x x x

Np :)!

Today is the hardest day so far, only my fourth day lol :(!

I think I had my breakfast shake too soon :(

Grr xxx

May I join u guys? Am trying a hypnoband had it fitted last wed. Loss so far 3lb (was doing really well till party at weekend could have been 8lb but won't make that mistake again

Thank you ! Hopefully on for a good week next week gonna try and put some light exercise in too :)! X

My weigh in days are slightly mixed up because i work shifts, but i have been on Lipotrim for 12 days and had my weigh in yesterday. I have lost 14lb and i am super chuffed with that :)) x

that's fantastic April :) if you're weighing in random days maybe join the may challenge, its just for fun but you get to keep track of how you're doing for the month. it's on the main forum page :)

Hi guys sorry this is a bit off topic, but how does everyone find gentle exercise?

I went for a 4 mile walk yesterday and I seem to have stayed the same weight ( in conjunction with a 3 mile walk the day prior to this)?

I try to keep very well hydrated too?

Hi guys sorry this is a bit off topic, but how does everyone find gentle exercise?

I went for a 4 mile walk yesterday and I seem to have stayed the same weight ( in conjunction with a 3 mile walk the day prior to this)?

I try to keep very well hydrated too?

Do you usually walk this much. Sometimes if we are building muscle we won't loose as much weight as it weighs more than fat so you may have lost fat but gained muscle

Hi thanks for the reply,

Regularly I walk around 2-3 miles so it wasn't too far out of normal reach?

Not too sure ! Lets hope it all evens out after a couple of weeks x

Hi, I thought that muscle weighed more than fat until i was told that this is not the case. Apparently they both weigh the same only muscle is toned and fat is wobbly. I read up on it (because I have lived by this thought ha) this is what I found:

Q:Does muscle really weigh more than fat?

Muscle does not weigh more than fat, any more than lead weighs more than feathers. A pound is a pound is a pound. Where the misunderstanding often comes in is that muscle is much more dense than fat, so that, by volume, it seems to weigh more. That is, a pound of muscle occupies less space than a pound of fat. In addition, because a pound of muscle burns more fat than a pound of fat, even at rest, by increasing your lean muscle tissue mass, you're helping your body burn more calories.

But back to your question. If you only have a small amount of weight to lose, then you may feel like the weight training is not helping you move down on the scale. In fact, the number may even go up, but you will look thinner. This is due to an increase in lean body mass (muscle, bone, blood volume) and a decrease in body fat. In other words, even if the scale doesn't change much, you will probably see a difference in how your clothes fit.

On the other hand, if you have a lot of weight to lose, you will also experience an increase in lean body mass and loss of body fat. But the results on the scale will probably be more dramatic.

April!!

Haha that was very good thank you and all makes sense :) however that means I have no excuse now lol!!

x

Back