Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Lol!!

I'm so obsessed with my weight loss I've had 3 dreams about weigh ins and binges and stuff it's scary!

Help :(

I've followed this diet down to the letter with water, gentle exercise (walking a few miles a day) and was doing great until Monday.

I have not lost ANY weight since Monday, and I am getting weighed tomorrow WHAT do I do :/ !!! I haven't added any extras, cheated or anything :'(

I just burst into tears, I know I won't magically lose 4/5lb by the morning

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE? This is only my second week :/

Cezz

You have to remember you lost 11lbs last week! LT say you should lose approx 1st/month but you tend to lose more. Your body is adjusting to what's happening and it will shift at its own pace. Have faith, some have a smaller loss week 2, but I've seen many saying they've not lost and when they've got weighed they have. Keep going luv, remember it will come off!! x x x

I know you're 100 % right I just panick! especially as I have a goal for holiday :$ I'm a bit embarrassed now but thank you very much! Totally intend to stick to it :D

X

No need to be embarrassed! We all need to air our thoughts and worries, especially as for most, LT is a whole new world. Better to ask than worry about it. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on x x x

Yeah very true! I am comparing it to the last time I did it, and the last time I was 17 and weight loss happened much quicker for me lol!

I sure will do! Exited to see how you/everyone is getting on here, love all the progress signatures and stuff :D

Tyvm again ! Xx

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know why i may be feeling absolutely starving?! I've been 100 percent but recently in getting really really hungry! Yet I am still in ketosis, quite strong readings as well :(?

I thought I may be losing quicker but checked the scales ( bad girl! ) and have only lost 2lb since last Friday

Xx

Probably just cravings Cezz. Drinking water should take it away and help with the weight loss :)

Well done Cezz, that FAB!! x x x

Well done on your 4lbs Cezz, you're doing great :)

kemstah, WOW!!!

Absolutely brilliant !!! Major well done !

Here I am chuffed with my 5lb lmao!!

Welcome also :D x

Back