Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Kemstah that is an incredible loss!!!! well done, if that doesn't keep you encouraged nothing will :)

Cezz you're doing great, keep up the good work :)

Kemstah that is an incredible loss!!!! well done, if that doesn't keep you encouraged nothing will :)

Cezz you're doing great, keep up the good work :)

Lol i guess i should be but just tinking how much im gonna loss next weigh in if it under 8lb ill be gutted

Had a naughty peak at my scales and lost 3lb so far, lets hope I can squeeze another before Friday lol! xx hope everyone reading is okay x

Just worked out my TFR goal will be in Mid October :| :| going on average 3.5lb loss per week and allowing 3lb gain for holiday! ( ill be doing TFR on holiday, plus alcohol lol!) scary :(

Kemstah you should lose a stone a month on LT, so you should be very happy with 6lbs, because you smashed it out of the park so far :)

If you were doing WW or SW, you're unlikely to have lost as much as you have already. You're doing brilliantly, I know we all want to lose more that we have each week, but keeping going will give you the results :)

If you were doing WW or SW, you're unlikely to have lost as much as you have already. You're doing brilliantly, I know we all want to lose more that we have each week, but keeping going will give you the results :)

Excellent point x

just had my third weigh in. lost 6lbs this week, that brings my total to 20lbs, cant believe this diet is working for me :) hope everyone else has had a good week too

Great to hear Shelly you're doing excellent!!

I only managed 3lb this week hmm, better next week I hope!

My weight loss has slowed down too. Only lost 4lb this week but I guess it all adds up :) xx

I would be ecstatic to lose 4lb a week! That's so much weight if you think about actually holding it, AND IT'S FAT! Well done :)!!!

Back