Friday Weigh in club! ;)

The first three or four days are really hard! You are getting to the end of the hunger pains now. Just drink plenty and you wont be getting them soon. Im having a tough week, but will take it day by day and get through it that way. :)

Two days to go until the weigh in, How are you getting on? im not expecting a good loss this week. Haven't been very active, been a little bit poorly too. 1lb would be ok, its still a loss! im crossing my fingers for us all xx

Hi Everyone,
Good luck to all.
Shellyboot, hopefully you'll do great tomorrow, will be checking in to see how you do!!!
I've my fingers and toes crossed to me and everyone else!!

Hey New York, lost 2lbs this week, meh. Oh well, a loss is a loss. How are you getting on? Im feeling lethargic and depressed today, hope i perk up over the weekend, ill be working so it will keep my mind off the diet! I must up my water intake, i am getting just about 2 litres a day. I find it difficult to find time to drink at work! I may just add more water to my shakes to increase my intake. Hmmm, ive really got week 6 blues! I havent set a time limit for my diet, but am hoping to be at my goal by the end of October, maybe i should start counting down the weeks. :confused:

New York, just noticed you have updated your signature with this weeks loss. Well done :) Ive learnt my lesson today...i was saying to myself, lose 4lbs, then its 2 stone, when i only lost 2, it brought me crashing back to earth. i have learnt not to predict or wish any future losses! :D

Hi Friday gals, lost 3.5lbs, bit dissappointed, as was expecting more on week two but had a firm good talk with myself. We are gonna have bad loss weeks, so if we are gonna get to our end goal, we gotta roll with the punches!!! Shellyboot, hang on in there!! No other diet will let you lost 26lb in 5 week,WOW WOW WOW. Don't worry about today's weigh in, focus on next week!!

Thank you New York, your support is much needed, sounds like we have both had a result we didnt expect this week. As you said, roll with the punches! Fingers crossed we dont get punched again next week! lol. This may sound terrible, but its nice to have someone else go through a lower result too. We can support each other through the next week, stay focused, stay thinner :D My pharmacist said that it may be water retention this week as its my totm. But i have realised that my water intake has been poor this week, i must get back itno the habit of carrying a bottle everywhere. Im gonna bite the bullet next week and buy a swimming costume, well probably a swim dress. I loved swimming when i was thinner, definatly going to take it up as my main exercise.

New York, 3lbs to go and you have lost a stone :eek: its amazing isnt it. Has any of your friends/family noticed a difference in your body or attitude? My family have noticed i am more confident

Haven't posted on here for a while! But I'm 12'7lb now! God know what I was last time I posted lol..

Everyone doing well I see :)! x

Hi There Shellyboot, TOTM always wrecks your weight losses, and lowers your form also... so not fair... why oh why do we only get this!!!! LOL
Roll on weigh in for us this week and hopefully we'll do better this week. Hope your Monday has started out good. Family have seen a change, my husband said I am looking like myself again, been a very bad two years for me, (mum had cancer and passed away last year but we had a hell of a year before she passed away) and now me breaking my ankle.... time for a new start... so Lipotrim is the first phase for me... Have started out positive this week!! Not going near the scales in case it changes my mood!!!!
Talk to you soon!!

Wow New York, sounds like you have had a tough couple of years. This weight loss will help you to feel more confident and happy about life i hope. I lost my Grandad to cancer 2 and a half years ago, its terrible to see such a devil disease take away the person you love. I was unemployed at the time and couldnt drive, was really in a rut, but losing him really made me shake the dust off and get my butt in gear! Passed my test and now have a great job, the weight has always been like a comfort blanket for me, food aswell. But i have always been so low with confidence, the bigger i was, the less people bothered to talk to me and that was fine by me. Now im nearly 24 and its time to knock down my defences and be myself, grow as a person and allow more people to see the real me. I am feeling fantastic today, hopefully out of my diet blues. Really looking forward to the weigh in this week, fingers crossed its at least 2 pounds, that will bring my total so far to 2 stone.
How is your ankle? Do you have to use crutches or are you at the walking stage now?
I am so happy we are feeling positive this week, we deserve a bloody good loss i think :D

Love your post and cheered me up. We do need a bloody good loss!!!! lol
I'm off the crutches, on week 10 now. Jeeeeez. Walking little, resting lots. Ligament and tendon damage significant, so will be months before I am active again.
Well done on your car test!!! 24 is too young to be feeling like you are! you should be out enjoying life I'm hitting the big 40 in a couple of weeks, so in a different part of my life. Mortgage, kids, all fun but all go. At 24 you need ot start having fun, I am so happy for you that you are doing this, it will change your life around.
Have one tip for you, before I broke my ankle, i was addicted to Zumba... try and find a class in your area. The most fun I have had in years. And burns calories like no other exercise... welll maybe running is better but could never do that. Roll on weigh in day. I have moved mine to Monday next week as won't be able to make it on Friday. Will keep you posted though. Am dying to find out your losses and adventures into the new you!!!
As for Cancer... my maintenance plan will all be about healthy living from now on. Food and all the additions of sugar is a complete curse... Going to go down the healthy route and try and avoid the dreaded C. My poor mum was an amazing person, she truly made an impact on everyone she met. She died very young 64, full of life before the disease and then was a shadow of herself when it beat her. We only have one life my friend and it is up to us to make the most of it. My mum was an inspiration on how to live life to the fullest. The ultimate diva but she got away with it as she was such a brilliant person to be around!!
We'll get there too, but hte weight needs to be conquered and we can do it this time. I can feel it in my bones (minus the broken ankle bone :p ouch)
Talk to you soon

Jeez...sounds like you have had a nasty break on that ankle! Healthy eating is definatly the key isnt it, i love veg and salad and used to eat it alot, but i also love carbs! :D My plan is to not buy bread, buy tortillas instead, then i consume less carbs. I also need to ban myself from eating after 7pm. Im going to put a massive 'keep out' sign on my fridge when i go back to eating again! hehe I wonder how i will cope when i have to go shopping again, i havent been into the food isles in a supermarket since may! Its lovely weather here in Cornwall today, its sending me giddy, i have even just ordered a swimming costume..i must be going crazy :)

Do you need to have rhythm for zumba? ive got less rhythm than a toddler with a drumstick! i would just be bouncing around, is that the point of it? if so....i could be a master at it! :D

haha i take it predictive text doesnt work when you type in capital letters :p Im looking forward to my weigh in this week, it better be good!

Welcome Rachel!!! Good luck for the rest of the week.
shelly, Zumba is fab fab fab. It helps to have rhythm but honestly anything goes in the class !!! So much fun laughter but an unbelievable workout!! Would defo defo recommend it. I was hooked and when I broke my ankle I was gutted about Zumba the most.
We're hoping for a bit of that sunshine in Ireland tomorrow, looking forward to some vitamin d!!!!

Back