Friday weigh-in

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Morning all,

I am starting my Friday weigh-in's again as of this morning. Ive put on about 4lb since I last weight, but hey, never to mind, it will be gone again! Updated my ticker now so i'm ready to roll and start again!

Good luck to all other Friday weighers! x

hi sarah-jayne... gtreat attitude. just forget about your gain and get back on track, it'll be off again before you know it lol...

i lost 3lbs this week. feeling great and highly movitiated, just hope it lasts lol

looks like its just me and you sarah-jayne for fri weigh ins lol...

well done on your 1lb loss. great your back on track.

i lost 3lb this week.. cant believe ive lost 9lb in just 3 weeks. sw is fab!

morning all
first time posting here - im doing food optmising online as i now live in the countryside in South eat Ireland and there is no Sw groups here yet (maybe i could open one....... one day!!)
i started 5 weeks ago and had lost 7lbs in total - until i put on 2lbs last Friday (halloween treats to blame)
hope to have a good loss this week -being really good so far

well speak to you on Friday :)

Hi ladies , I started last week, so I'll be joining the fri morning weigh in!! Had a sneaky look this morning and I was up a pound!! Was shockin dissappointed, so I'm hoping a miracle happens overnight;(((

Morning ladies, well the miracle didn't happen and I remained the same as last week, am dissappointed but I'll start a new week this morning

Back