Friday weigh in

Well, I dropped big time the week before and I usually bounce back up a bit, so in my mind it was a good result.

Well in that case well done :D

I tend to do that, but for the last 3 weeks it's been fairly big losses (for me anyway!). I reckon because I'm fighting a cold, i'm using up more energy then I realise!

Well in that case well done :D

I tend to do that, but for the last 3 weeks it's been fairly big losses (for me anyway!). I reckon because I'm fighting a cold, i'm using up more energy then I realise!

I'm glad for your results.
Cold has got me too last week, but I wish I had lost weight in the same time. I bounced up more this week (actually Friday last) 2.2lbs. You have to be strong to hang in.

I'm glad for your results.
Cold has got me too last week, but I wish I had lost weight in the same time. I bounced up more this week (actually Friday last) 2.2lbs. You have to be strong to hang in.

You do just have to keep chugging along. The results will reflect the effort eventually!

3lbs off this week. I'm flumoxed - but not going to complain :D

Im joining if thats ok? Iv just come over from trying slimming world (and going wrong with all the easter treats!) cc always worked for me and I gained 2 stone back when I slipped off track and ate too much. But im back now and weigh 12st 1lb and am determined to see 9st by the end of the year! Good luck to everyone x

I lost 2lbs this week. U am now 14:1 hoping for another lb of next week. Well done everyone for this week X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.6lb on this week.

Fully deserved, I went a little mental at the weekend!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weighed in at 14st 8lb x 1lb off. Another 9lbs until im in the 13s! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

this is my first week on CC, I've been really good with my diet and exercise and I've lost 2 kg (4.4 lbs) :D

Back