Friday weigh in

I normally only have the first two weeks of every month to lose. After that, hormones take over (for ovulation and then totm). Maybe you're the same? Hopefully next week we'll both kick some butt! xxx

Hi Hope you don't mind me dropping in. I'm new to this but i weigh once a week on Friday so thought I'd join in.
I count calories and it seems to be working for me. I have dropped a dress size since May and have lost about 1st6lb.
Looking forward to Friday!

Welcome aboard Kathy!

How did you get on with today's weigh in? What about you SH?

I'm 1kg down - so 79.6 today. Finally into the 70's. I'm going to behave myself this weekend as I reeeeally want to get to 77 as soon as possible. It's a significant milestone for me (it's what I weighed when I got back off honeymoon nearly 5 years ago).

Hi Everyone, not sure if I should reply to thread or individual post!
Weighed this morning. Still 9st! Haven't lost an ounce! I thought i was really good this week,but went out for meal on Saturday and must have overdone it. Still lucky not to put any on. Well done Erryn! hope you achieve your goal. Looks like you're on track.
My goal is to be less than 9st!! I haven't weighed 8st something since 1996!
Will be going into hospital on monday to have a knee replacement op so probably won't post next Friday. Hope you all do well x

*sigh*

Up 1kg today to 80.6. It's been a tough week as I've been full of cold but I'm back on the wagon today. Still waiting for AF to arrive as well, which never helps.

Sorry I haven't been posting! I was away on hols this Friday and last Friday I gained 2.4lbs - unknown why! Here's hoping that I get a little bit of a whoosh this Friday!

4.2lbs off this week!! :bliss: I'm ecstatic, that's the pre holiday gains gone plus a a little bit more! Plus I'm in the 210's :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Huge congratulations SH on your loss and now being in the 210s!!! :D Amazing work indeed - I'm over the moon for you. :D

Up another 0.4kg today. *sigh* I've had a horrible cold for nearly 2 weeks now and haven't been able to do as much as I'd like. I'm feeling veeeery bloated from all the carbs! Today is the start of a new week though, so I'm back on it as of NOW! Hopefully tomorrow will be a good loss.

Hi everyone,
I'm back from knee op. Seems to have gone well.

Couldn't weigh on Friday 26th as still in hospital. weighed on sat 27th and put on 1lbs. don't know how as hardly ate anything in hospital!
Decided to weigh on Monday 29th and lost 2lbs. now weigh less than 9 st - just! Haven't weighed this since my mid 30's, 20 years ago!!
Finding things difficult as my son & girlfriend have moved back in and the fridge is full of banned but delicious food.

Hi All,
Have just weighed and have lost another pound! can't quite believe it as I had birthday cake on Tuesday, Indian take out on Wednesday and lunch out on Thursday!
What's going on!! How is every one else doing?

Hiya ladies

Looks like you've been doing well - good work team! :D

Apologies for my absence. I've been pretty unwell and have had to go to hospital for testing, etc. It seems things are picking up now anyway, so I'm ready to get back on track.

My current weight is 81.6kg which I am reeeeally not happy with but hey ho, it is what it is. I'll report back on Friday, hopefully with a loss of some description!

xxx

Well it's quite exciting, Stack, but i am losing weight without even trying atm. I don't want to lose much more and am looking for ideas to increase my calorie intake gradually but haven't worked out how yet. I went out for a family meal yesterday and pretty much ate what I wanted. (3 courses + wine!) i'll see if that has any effect on Friday. I don't suppose it matters if I've eaten sensibly the rest of the time.
Good luck this week:)

xx

Well it's quite exciting, Stack, but i am losing weight without even trying atm. I don't want to lose much more and am looking for ideas to increase my calorie intake gradually but haven't worked out how yet. I went out for a family meal yesterday and pretty much ate what I wanted. (3 courses + wine!) i'll see if that has any effect on Friday. I don't suppose it matters if I've eaten sensibly the rest of the time.
Good luck this week:)

xx

That could be the way forward really, I guess, being sensible during the week and just having what you fancy at the weekend. 4 stone to go until my goal weight :D

Back