Friday weigh in

STS is almost as a good as a loss!! Especially when you're so close to goal!

I forgot to weigh this morning! Genuinely just forgot :D

Thinking about moving to monthlies now...

Staying the same is definitely much better than putting it on.

...and lol re: forgetting to weigh in! I'm so used to doing it every morning that I just do it as standard. Almost forgot to report back though.

I'm 80kg today, so down 1.6.

xxx

Don't think I'll lose any this week. Already had take away yesterday. Family over from Oz so meal out tonight. Will try to be good in the week;)
Keep at it everyone.
xx

Are you from Oz too Kathy? I'm from Perth. :) I'm heading home again (for a holiday) in two and a half weeks. It will be my DD's first trip over there to see her grandparents (she'll be one next Sunday).

Ha Ha!
No Erryn I'm not from Oz but my husbands cousin lives in Sydney. He emigrated about 30 years ago. We visited him and his family about 12 years ago and had a lovely time. We visited Sydney ( of course), Brisbane & Cairns. Would love to go again. So he and his wife were visiting other family members and dropped in for a couple of days to see us. We all had a great time. You're very lucky to be going back in a couple of weeks. Just going into Summer there isn't it? Your daughter will have a great time I'm sure.

Hi, Sorry to hear that, Toujours.

Are you calorie counting?

You only started in August and have already lost over a stone. That's really good. I wouldn't beat myself up about a little gain. Just put it behind you and carry on.

7lbs on this week :eek: I haven't been tracking but blimey!!

Was going to have the weekend off too but nope, right back on it this morning!!

Bad luck! What happened SH?
Keep at it
K x

I'm not sure. I stopped tracking for a week but didn't think it was THAT bad. I haven't re-weighed myself yet, but I assume some of it was water weight.

Reweighed myself this morning and that 2lbs the scales said I'd gained yesterday has gone - so it must have been water weight. So this week is a STS for me but I guess it is better than the original gain. :)

STS is always better than a gain!

Hi,
weighed on Friday. Gained 1 lb! weighed straight after breakfast same day (don't know why) gained another lb!! Weighed Saturday - another lb on. Not happy!! Will stick to weighing once a week and trying to be good this week.

Well done Tourjours! I forgot to weigh myself on Friday! Haven't been near my scales all weekend, so will probably just weight until this Friday and hopefully have a double loss :D

Hey I am starting my weight loss today so starting weight is 19stone 10lbs. Hoping for a loss of 4lbs by next Fri :)

How was everyone elses weigh ins this morning?

Jen x

I'm Friday gal, only on my second week of calorie counting :), holiday in about 6 weeks hope to get off a stone by then eeek!
Last week 5 so 9 to go xx

Back