Friday weigh in

Yep - Monday mornings are just not working for me as I always want to have a 'cheat meal' on the weekend and depriving myself of that is just too hard, so it's back to Friday WI's for me - starting tomorrow. *gulp*

Yep - Monday mornings are just not working for me as I always want to have a 'cheat meal' on the weekend and depriving myself of that is just too hard, so it's back to Friday WI's for me - starting tomorrow. *gulp*

I'm exactly the same, as I once done Monday but the weekend I'm a little less strict lol. Xx fingers crossed for us tomorrow x

Hey,

I've switched to monthly WIs but still on the last Friday of the month -7.8lbs for this month. Well chuffed is an understatement :-D

Hi every one,

Another 4lbs off this week :) I'm delighted

Well done to everyone else who lost this week/month

Well done Stackhead and Gingerbread!!! Bravo indeed. :D

I had a setback last week but am back on track this week so am hoping this Friday yields results.

xxx

May I join I lost 2lb last Friday my total now is 26lb now weigh 14.11 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I want to start a friday weigh in but i don't know what i was Last Week!

the lowest i got to within last week was at 12st 4.8lbs,

might go with this, but if i go with the lowest of the week its asking for dissapointment

highest of the week was 12st 5.5
prob go with that but moon has something to say shortly

Yay 2lbs off for me. 2stone lost current weight 14st 9lb

1lb off for me that's 29lbs in total. Current weight 14st 8lb xxx

Another 1lb off for me that's 30lb lost now current weight 14.7 I have a lot of stuff on over march and April so trying to keep it slow and steady then hit it again in May and June xx

Well done everyone!

I'm starting again - today's weight was 86.3. Monday's weight was 87.4, so that's a loss of 1.1kg for me this week. :)

Hi ladies thought I'd join the Friday weigh in gang :) been on plan since Monday and have lost 3 lbs happy with that start xx

Last edited:
Stayed the same his week as I've pulled my back and got medicine from gp - think that's put a wee strain in my loss as I've been so inactive,
Ginger crossed for next week x

Hi, can I join the Friday weigh in group please.
I am not going to weigh myself until next Friday as I am not going to start until then.
I was very good for the first half of last year and then put it all back on for the second half.
Will keep it off this year!

I have weighed today, but from now on it will be Friday, we can do this!

Well done tiamaria! Wow!
I weighed in today too. A loss of 1.8lb so I am happy with that.
Hopefully it will keep me motivated.

Back