Friday weighers

Well done everyone, seems like everyone's been quite good this week.

I've lost 1.5 lb this week so quite pleased with myself. Done 2 sessions at the gym and a zumba class and boy did I know about it next day!!! Definitely doing it right now! lol. Hoping to get 2lb off next week so I can get my 1 stone award.

Yes well done peeps - we have had a good week! Not sure it'll be the same for me this week as I had my son's 1st bday at the weekend so it wasn't 100% on plan...but to top it off I've got an ear infection caused by a cold/flu virus so have had to cancel all exercise classes this week :( oh well...

mela im the same as you! 2.5lb off this week which takes me to my stone and half award! yay!!

Ive had a bad couple of months and so determined this week and it paid off.

Its worked joining here doing a food diary!

So pleasssssssssssed!
Well done to you too Siz! Yes writing it all down online certainly makes me think twice :D...most of the time ;)

Eeeek its 'D' day again tomorrow everyone & I'm getting nervous already as usual! I have a feeling it won't be a great week for me as I've not been able to exercise due to an ear infection :( Good luck to all :D

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow! I had to weigh in early today because I'll be out tomorrow - 1.5 pounds off, yay!

Im a bit worried as i have been out to prezzo tonight, think i stayed within my weekly allowance but we shall see!

Well done who_la_hoop :)

Some how I managed to loss 2lbs this week even though I was poorly - so pleased :D Just 4.5 off my initial target now!!!

Good luck Saz & everyone else ;)

Well...........I STS this week & I followed the plan 100%, have had 56 of my 105 allowed Syns, have had no alcohol, cycled precisely 103 miles & my clothes are falling off me.........but its * week!!!

Good luck to the Friday Weighers & have a Happy Easter

Ok so weighed in and think I must be dehydrated from alcohol last night..... I lost 3lbs!!!! I can feel I ve definately lost this week but don't feel like it's this much, well I'll take it and maybe expect a gain next week!! 1lb to target!!!

Well done everyone on your losses!!

Kim - bloomin * week!!! Its not always about the numbers though, if your clothes are falling off you that's great!! Well done on your 100% week!!x

Can I join in please? I am weighing in on a Friday at home. I lost 5lbs this week :D It is my first week back on SW and I am really pleased just what I needed to kickstart my weight loss.

Good Luck to you all today! Will keep popping in the thread.

0.5lb off.

Bit disappointed but I guess any lost is better than a gain. Im hoping things will return to normal when I go back to work next week and I can get back into the exercise cycle.

1lb 3/4 off which is nearly 2lb! yay quite pleased with that seeing as i went out to prezzo last night :D

xxxx

Hi, is it ok if I swap over from the thursday weighers as I swapped SW groups a couple of weeks ago please?? Lost 2.5lb Friday so got my 1.5 stone shiny & club 10 shiny... So excited :D x

Well done everyone & welcome to the thread to the 2 new "Barnsley lasses", maybe we can find a few more of us and start a revolution! ;) :D

I lost 2 lb this week which gave me my 1 stone award :woohoo:

I'm trying to place you, Funkymonkey - I remember someone in class getting their 1.5 stone & club 10 awards but can't remember your face. Will look you up next time (week after next cos of change to thursday cos of royal wedding).

I'm trying to place you, Funkymonkey - I remember someone in class getting their 1.5 stone & club 10 awards but can't remember your face. Will look you up next time (week after next cos of change to thursday cos of royal wedding).

Can't believe how small this world is!!!! not only do we go to the same group, but we live round the corner from each other! lol. We should get together sometime for a cuppa.

I used to WI on a Monday, but find that a Friday suits better. I am doing SW Online, so will post weight lose (hopefully) this Friday.

xxx

Up bright & early for the Royal Wedding & the day starts with a happy smile......I lost 3lbs!!! Think the cycling is paying off, 95 miles in total this week, not as many miles as I would have liked but work got in the way!

After 3 weeks of STS ive lost 5lbs :D

The most thrilling thing about all this weight lost is ive gone from having no jeans to wear to 10 different pairs in the bottom of the wardrobe that all fit nicely now.

Keep it up Friday weighers! :party0019:

Well done Feelina, great loss. Funny how the body does that to us & it proves that we should never give up! Do you cycle as I see you want to cycle 150km? I've recently taken it up as cant run anymore & cant believe how much I love it.
Good luck Friday Weighers

Brilliant - well done ladies!!! ;)

I'm really pleased this morning as I've managed to lose 2.5lbs this week!!! :D So chuffed as I've had to be extra good for 4 days to make up for a day off plan and two days of full syns over the Easter weekend. At one point I'd gained a pound so I didn't think it was possible :D

I weighed in yesterday coz today's was cancelled for royal wedding and I lost 1lb :)

Back