Friday weighers

Well, I lost another spectacular 0.2lbs this week:rolleyes:

However, I have also lost another 1% body fat so the shredding must be working!

I got brave and dug out some of my more stretchy jeans this morning that I haven't worn for a good long while (I refuse to buy bigger than size 14 jeans so I've been living in joggers for months!) and not one but three pairs of them fit me now :woohoo: Admittedly in one pair when I sit down it's more of a Victoria sandwich cake than a muffin top :8855: but at least they all go on without an "overhang" round the waistband standing now so I am well pleased!

Good luck to all us Friday weighers this week :)

Lol Annya, victoria sandwich :) Well done x

Well done all! I lost 1/4 lb LOL better off than on as they say! I'm having a take away tonight and getting back to 100% tomorrow onwards :)

2.5 pounds off for me this week - yay! :)

Well done everyone.

0.5 lb off for me this week - I haven't been as good as I'd hoped to be but I was expecting a little bit more. :( However I did feel a bit better when *week arrived this morning so I'm hoping I've been retaining water and the scales will show a better loss next week. (think I'm starting to go through the menopause cos its been almost 8 weeks since last time)

A loss is a loss auntynet :) Good luck for next week x

Hi Girls can I join? I always weigh on a friday. I lost 4lb last week am hoping for at least 2 this week.
xxx

Hi Girls can I join? I always weigh on a friday. I lost 4lb last week am hoping for at least 2 this week.
xxx

:welcome::welcome2:
Welcome Katie and good luck for this Friday!

Congratulations on a great loss last week... sadly I am one of the tortoises here, but have resigned myself to the fact that it takes some longer than others :rolleyes:

We will see what this week brings...... :D

Welcome, MrsH2b!

I feel a bit nervous about tomorrow, eep. I've been feeling really bloated and bunged up for the past few days, and although I've stuck to plan I'm sure the bloat is going to show up on the scales. Doesn't help that I'm going out to dinner tonight either!! Will have to try super hard to stay on plan - and try and drink my own weight in water, lol, to flush things through!

How's everyone else doing?

who_la_hoop said:
Welcome, MrsH2b!

I feel a bit nervous about tomorrow, eep. I've been feeling really bloated and bunged up for the past few days, and although I've stuck to plan I'm sure the bloat is going to show up on the scales. Doesn't help that I'm going out to dinner tonight either!! Will have to try super hard to stay on plan - and try and drink my own weight in water, lol, to flush things through!

How's everyone else doing?

I feel exactly the same - all bloated!!! Even though I'm only a couple pounds above target all my jeans feel really tight on my thighs - I dont know if this is all psychological because in above target but I just feel so uncomfortable :-( I've been good this week but I just dont think it's going to show on the scales.....

Have a lovely meal out - you can still make good choices and have a lovely sw meal!! Get that water down you too ;-)

Hi guys! I'm a Friday weigher. Started last week (again!) and am still 1 1/2lb lighter than i was when i first joined back in Feb! Had a really good first week so looking forward to seeing what the scales say on Friday :)

Welcome Lianne - hope all is sunny in the Emerald Isle today :D

Good luck to us all for tomorrow - I am not expecting much (as usual!)

Welcome to the new Friday weighers and good luck to everyone :) I'm really hoping for a loss this week - I want a full lb not a quarter or half lol BUT I'll take ANYTHING lol I tried scan Bran for the first time this week so we'll see if it has anty impact as it has certainly been keeping things 'regular' sorry if too much info lol

Welcome to the new Friday weighers and good luck to everyone :) I'm really hoping for a loss this week - I want a full lb not a quarter or half lol BUT I'll take ANYTHING lol I tried scan Bran for the first time this week so we'll see if it has anty impact as it has certainly been keeping things 'regular' sorry if too much info lol

I am hoping to break my 0.2lb per week loss "curse" tomorrow Chickdee - but we shall see :rolleyes:

Hi mrshainsworth2b and liannemc :)
Hope you enjoy you dinner who-la-hoop!
chickadee hope the scan bran works for ya lol
Keeping fingers and toes crossed for a loss of some kind tomorrow! I think my bad-ness is catching up with me and all my 'fluke' losses are going to now stop :( I really do need to get a grip as my willpower has gone this week! All my meals have been good, i just cant say no to chocolate!

I am not gonna 'treat' myself tomorrow! It is just another wonderful SW day, not an excuse to eat junk as its weigh in day!!!!!!

Goodluck to everyone for weigh in :) Weather its a STS, a teeny loss or a huge loss, or even a gain, be proud of yourselves!!! We will achieve are goals eventualy xx

Annya really hope you break the curse! Fingers crossed for you!! Chun-ky - you'll be fine I have no doubt!! Can't wait to see how we all get on :) Away to have some scan bran followed by a few large glasses of the clear stuff :8855:

Back