Friday weighers

Well, a not unexpected 2lbs on for me this week - indeed I am not entirely sure that my 1.6lb loss last week wasn't a glitch on the scales as I had gone back up to my previous weight the following morning.

Anyway, I'm not going to worry about it. I am having Christmas Day and Boxing Day totally off plan and then back on it. I might consider a VLCD shake system for a week or so just to get things moving again, but will have to discuss with the GP first.

A very Merry Christmas to one and all and here's to a happy, healthy and hopefully lighter 2012!!

Well a 2lb gain this week but I have had so many take aways and Christmas nibbles I'm actually expecting half a stone on over the festive period. Glad its only 2lb and no more.

STS :D So happy with that!!
Merry christmas everyone xxx

Hi everyone, sorry I've been AWOL lately, heads just not been in it. Gonna dust off the slimming world books and get back to it in the new year. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for 2012 :) xx

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas :)
I sure did lol and its reflecting on the scales!!!! Sneaky weigh ins have been all over the place this week, 2lb up this morn but will see what tomorrow brings! Good luck for post xmas weigh in everyone. And i hope no one feels bad for any gains we get...it was christmas after all! Enjoying a bit (or alot in my case) of what we fancy at this time of year is part of the joy of christmas :) xx

Omg, omg, omg!!! I sts!!!!! I really indulged Xmas eve, Xmas day and boxing day, went back to work 27th and have been okish but I pretty much slept all of 28th so I hardly ate - lets hope the pesky pounds don't catch up with me!

I hope you all had fantastic christmas's, if there is a gain then don't worry, sure it was well worth it! Happy new year to everyone xxxx

+3lb! Ah well, im ok with that. My first ever gain! Sure there will be a few more off plan days over new year! Hoping any gain is off by the end of Jan :)

Well done B's lovely lady..thats fab! xx

Well I managed to gain 1.2lbs over Christmas, which for me is nothing short of amazing as I usually manage at least half a stone. However, I am now 5lbs heavier than I was month ago, which is not so good :sigh:

Going to see the doc this afternoon to see if he will let me do VLCD for a couple of weeks just to try and get things going again as SW seems to have stopped doing the business since the increase of steroid - I followed the same week to the letter that I lost over 2lbs on a couple of weeks before Christmas and managed to gain over a pound!

Good luck to us all - let's get focused and get back on track!

I am up 4lb but over three weeks if scoffing i have only put on 6 lb which i am so pleased with and plan to lose ibm the first two or three weeks of Jan x

Gained 1lb last week at. I haven't been able to stick to plan, good luck everyone for this week x

Hey, I weighed on sat and am amazed I'm only +2lb. Expecting + this week too... back to work tomorrow so will be back on normal, routine food... not sausage rolls and pork pies :)

Morning everyone, I have gained another 1lb but I'm 16 weeks pregnant and haven't been able to stick to plan so I'm quite pleased. Good luck to you all x

Back