Friday weighers

B's lovely lady said:
WI a day late - lost 2lbs but I'm not sure if this is a bit of dehydration....I was sick in the night, only once but I think it may have made a difference. Feeling exhausted today, not sure if I've picked up a bug but I could not sleep after properly, my back is killing too :-(

Enough about me, well done everyone on the great losses! Xxx

Hope you're feeling better today.

Seriously need to get back into the swing of posting my weight! Had a good week last week and lost 2lb, but then the weekend happened!! Hammered the gym and been soooo good so hope I've clawed something back! We'll see tomorrow! Eeeccckkk!! X

Good luck, Vicky! Sounds like you've done plenty of damage control, so fingers crossed you'll pull off a loss :)

I've had a good week! Doing red (usually do ee) and I think I'm getting the hang of not being hungry on it. I hope it pays off though, as I definitely miss my carbs! I was 10 stone 12 last WI, and I would love to see 10 stone 9 or 10 on the scales this week. :cross:

Next week I'm going to attempt success express!

Good luck Vicky...I'm sure the exercise will pay off :)

Hope the Red week works out for you Rachel...I'm not sure I could do a success express week on purpose. Sometimes I have days where it happens by accident, but I think it would cause me too much food stress to plan to do it a whole week :D

I'm hoping for a STS tomorrow...very poor food choices some days and not enough exercise to balance it out. Such is life some weeks.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. I've been slacking so much since Christmas but had a good week this week and feel like my heads really back in it so looking forward to seeing what the scales say tomorrow :)

I know what you mean, Taniau - I think success express is going to be a bit tricky. That much veg won't fit in my fridge! :D But I'm willing to give it a go - I have nothing to lose but my flab, haha!

Hope you get that STS tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow :)

I messed up with my sneaky weighing this week! Weighed on tue morn and was at target!!! Was soooo happy i pigged out and had a kfc for tea!! DUH!! No idea what the scales will say tomorrow, but i know i can get this last few lb off in the next weeks....just gotta keep at it and NOT pig out mid week! Very cross with myself but over it now! Been doing just dance and zumba on the wii every night this week :) Love it so much....fingers crossed it helps! xx

At least you had your pig out a few days before WI, gives you some time to deal with it :) I've done it on (more than one) Thursday, had a look, saw a loss and then had a big pasta dinner with bread and wine :rolleyes:

Hi, hope its ok that I join in with this thread. I have re-started SW today after 6 months of falling off the wagon and will be weighing in on a Friday at home. Good Luck for this week everyone!

Hey, here to record my very deserved -0.5lb. Was really good all week, but went for a "quiet dinner" with friends on sat which resulted in many jagerbombs.... eek. I'm surprised I wasn't a +!

Goodluck everyone
X

Yay -2lb this week, well happy. Week 18 of pregnancy, total weight gain since week 9 is 8 lb, got to love Sw

STS for me :) Dont think i can get away with off plan treats anymore! Though that hasn't stopped me lol! Back on it today and hoping for a really good week to shift this last 2lb!!!!! Upping the exercise at the mo too. Some truly fab losses this week everyone, well done :)
Good luck for next week xxx

STS is fab tho & it is soooooooo hard to get those last few itybity pounds off, but Im sure you'll do it as you've done so well.....good luck

Morning all
I have another happy smiley face this morning as I have lost 2.5lbs!!!!! Shock horror coz last year when I lost my weight I was a pound a week girl! I think the reason is I piled the weight on really quickly following my surgery & it does appear to be coming off in bigger numbers than expected! This week I had 2 Red days & 5 Extra Easy days, but I am very careful with the amount of carbs I have with each meal.
Hope you all have a good WI & well done to all who have lost/STS so far.....no gainers yet!
Kim

Back