Friday weighers

I absolutely couldn't agree more. Sometimes it's just so encouraging to know other people are in the same boat and understand what you're going through. Also I find having to come on and announce your weekly results gives a bit of healthy encouragement lol!

That's a really good idea, it's the one thing I haven't really tried yet. I must hoke out the tape measure at some stage as that's a good way to note non scale victories :)

Hope you have a brilliant week ahead!

I agree - it's pretty much the first thing I do after jumping off the scales on a Friday morning :) Definitely good for motivation, and nothing feels better than seeing others happy with their results too

Can I join in.. I'm doing sw at home but through books I have got not online.
I was weighing in on Wednesday but I prefers the Friday weigh in, and this Friday will be my first Friday wi.. X

Thanks lived here for the last 24years but would now love to move to Cornwall...
X

No worries. I was born and bred here but spent last 20 years around the Midlands managing pubs. Came home October 2011 and glad i have, but would happily go to Cornwall. Need a lodger? :D

No worries. I was born and bred here but spent last 20 years around the Midlands managing pubs. Came home October 2011 and glad i have, but would happily go to Cornwall. Need a lodger? :D

Got to ask whee in Somerset x

Currently in Wrangway, just outside of Wellington. Hoping to get somewhere soon maybe in Wellington itself although more likely will be Taunton.

I know Wellington. We are in north petherton x

I know it. If, which is not as often as i like, i get to watch carnival its at North Petherton. Normally down by the pub near to the roundabout where the services are.

Many years ago, more than i care to want to remember, i managed the Harvest Moon in North Newton. Lovely pub and some very lovely people that i remember there. I have been in there once since (again, years ago) and it was done out lovely to what it was in my day (major refurb), not sure about now though.

It's a public holiday here tomorrow so away for the weekend tonight so weighed in a day earlier this morning and lost that pesky 1lb I put on over my 2 weeks holidays :)

Back into the 9s!! :D xx

Have a lovely weekend, and well done for moving down a level into the 9's. :D

Thanks Daz - just need to lose a few more pounds so I can stay safely within them!!

Im certain You will be ok, i tend to notice that most who post on this forum are pretty determined, which i suppose shows just how committed they are just for the fact they frequent here.

I know it. If, which is not as often as i like, i get to watch carnival its at North Petherton. Normally down by the pub near to the roundabout where the services are.

Many years ago, more than i care to want to remember, i managed the Harvest Moon in North Newton. Lovely pub and some very lovely people that i remember there. I have been in there once since (again, years ago) and it was done out lovely to what it was in my day (major refurb), not sure about now though.

You should see it now.. It's had a total refurb, and looks amazing. Off there tonight for dinner. Silly considering its weigh day tomorrow x

It's a public holiday here tomorrow so away for the weekend tonight so weighed in a day earlier this morning and lost that pesky 1lb I put on over my 2 weeks holidays :)

Back into the 9s!! :D xx

Well done.. Can't wait to see a 9 as the first number on the scales. Has a fab weekend away x

You should see it now.. It's had a total refurb, and looks amazing. Off there tonight for dinner. Silly considering its weigh day tomorrow x

I managed it back in '93, it was still a bar and lounge set up. Customers had to go outside to get between the bar and lounge. I went back and they had knocked it all through and looked good. Maybe i will try to get up there for another look.

I managed it back in '93, it was still a bar and lounge set up. Customers had to go outside to get between the bar and lounge. I went back and they had knocked it all through and looked good. Maybe i will try to get up there for another look.

You need to revisit it... X

Really not happy. Wii fit board needs charging so i cant use it to weigh in. Have used different scales and they are saying i have put on 2 lb. FFS. i have spent a week eating meals set out on a sw menu plan. Last week off my own back and ideas i lost 3 lb. So glad im not paying for slimming world.

I shall revisit the weigh in tomorrow, just to have a check via the wii. So much for a happy Friday. :mad:

My true weight is never accurate with a wii fit board. It is always at least 2 lbs out of sync compared to my bathroom scales and the SW group scales! Have you thought about trying some that are found in shopping centres? Don't let it get you down, you have done really well. Keep going :)

WI in at group for me today. Lost 2 lb. Got my 3 stone award :)

Well done, Siggy - that's great!

Sorry you had a bit of a naff time, Daz - hope you get the Wii board sorted and can weigh again for consistency. Ours shows a totally different weight to the bathroom scales, but I can't find the remote these days so always go for the bathroom as that's what I've done for the last few months.

-1.5lb for me today, getting closer to target and finding myself getting lazy in the heat, so I'm pleased with that! x

Back