Friday weighers

Well done siggy and charlie.

It is a matter of consistency, i have only used the wii so tend to stick to it. i have 2 other scales i can use but both read different, so i think i will stick to what i know.

Well done on weight lose, it's a STS for me.

Daz did you get you wii fit sorted..
I use bathroom scale and they have to be in the correct place every week x

Well done on weight lose, it's a STS for me.

Daz did you get you wii fit sorted..
I use bathroom scale and they have to be in the correct place every week x

Its only the battery pack flat, but has to be fully recharged before it will work again. i have it sat on a board rather than the carpeted floor, so its even under its feet. But it never moves so in theory, no matter if the calibration is right or wrong, it should be a constant. Thats why im loathed to change. But what i did notice this morning is that my scales do give a decimal factor to the weight and not just full pounds. May have to just accept the gain and stick to those scales from now on. (watch the battery die on that now. lol)

Weighed again, wii all working, bit happier now its saying i have lost a pound rather than gaining 2. Its not a lot but still better than going up.

i have a friend who works in Birmingham City Hospital and She reckons they always use wii to weigh people as they are the most accurate. im not so sure now, seriously considering getting a set of mechanical scales.

Glad to hear they are working. I have had quite a few people try to tell me about wii boards and scales but at end of the day it's your own journey, your own unique weightloss so go with whatever works and feels right for you. Have a great weekend :D

Sorry I'm late this week! Was away for a few days :)

1lb off for me this week! Actually really happy after all the drink taken hehe

Glad to hear they are working. I have had quite a few people try to tell me about wii boards and scales but at end of the day it's your own journey, your own unique weightloss so go with whatever works and feels right for you. Have a great weekend :D

It was only the battery needing recharging. i have found the wii to be more accurate than digital scales, but the only thing lacking is that it does whole pounds and no decimals. But the added bonus is that it also shows the BMI so the weight can be checked against that if needed anyway.

Hey Friday Weighers!

Just 1lb off again for me this week! Had a long weekend where I wasn't great though so pretty pleased!

Good luck everyone :) x

Hi people here to join your merry band. I am supposed to be a Monday weighed but use more syns on a weekend so thought I would join the Friday crew instead. 1st week weight loss was 3 3/4 lbs and today was 1.5 lbs off whoop whoop.

Afternoon all.

Late weigh in for me, I'm sure i would have been even better had i done the normal 8 am weigh, but still, another 2 lbs off, and that's with eating spuds swimming in butter the other night. Plus other factors. I don't tend to be hard and fast with the healthy extras rule and will go some days without syns and others with eating to many. Imagine if i were to be meticulous with that. hmmmm.

Well done everybody.

Last edited:
Well done on the losses peeps!
I was so disappointed with a 0.5lb loss last week, I only needed 1lb for my half stone award! Fourth weigh in on Friday.. 5 frikkin lbs!!!! Got my half stone award, slimmer of the week AND I'm only 2.5lbs away from my 1 stone award!! Chuffed :D

Hey guys been really off plan and ended up back in the 16s. So annoyed with myself but getting back on track tomorrow with exercise so hopefully I'll be back down into the 15s soon. X

Aww not to worry camplestar! It's soo easy done, too easy. Especially during summer time with all the good weather and tempting food n drinks. Hope you managed to get back on plan :)

I've had an ok week, bit too much to drink at the weekend but food wise I've been fine so fingers toes n everything crossed for a good loss lol :))

Dawn x

Eeek not a great start to my weekend :( +1lb for me this week. It is TOM in a few days so could be that :(

Aw well upwards n onwards! Hope you all have a better Friday weigh in than me and here's to the week ahead :)

Dawn x

Back