Friday weighers

Gutted, only 1.6lbs off for me, not good when the last couple of weeks have shown 3 lb losses. But hey ho, its still a loss. I have also stopped using the wii for weighing. It only shows stones and the first decimal lb (ie 14st 2lbs) so is not really accurate enough. The scales i have started using are in lbs only, so where last week i was 199.8 lbs, the wii would have shown no loss at all as opposed to the scales, so i have to stay happy.

Not sure of the relevance but i think i pretty much stayed as was with the eating last week, the only real difference being that i haven't drunk as much fluid as previously, probably down the the weather. But i will test the theory this week and force feed myself loads of squash and water.

Well done everyone, keep it up.
(on one plus side, i have achieved target in the August Challenge)

I have had to modify my stats. The August Challenge is ok as i have done 6.2 lbs since the 1st, but what i have noticed is that scales or Wii fit boards that only do stones and 1 decimal lbs are not accurate enough. I have been getting false results until now when i have started using digital scales that show lbs and ounces.

The maths

eg 15 st 3(0) lbs = 214.20 lbs
15 st 3(9) lbs = 215.46 lbs

Not a lot when you look at it, but i do not know my true starting weight, so in effect i could be actually denying or giving myself 1.26 lbs. Knowing the psychological side of this now i really would recommend to everybody that they weigh in lbs and ounces for the most accurate of gauges.

1.5 off for me today at group. Picked up my 4 stone award. Well chuffed. Was also nominated for Woman of the year in my group. Which I think is pretty strange seeing how I have lots to lose still. There are 2 other ladies in the running with me. We find out next Friday who the winner is... Very exciting :)
We are also having a "Free/lowsyn" food tasting session next week so it should be fun.

2.6 lbs for me this week.
13 st 13.6 lbs so under 14 st,
195.6 lbs, so under 200 lbs.
They may be very similar goals but the psychology of reaching 2 goals really helps.

Sts for me.. But going to work hard this week and try and go for a 2lb loss. That will get me back in track. So no wine this week. Started back with my running so fingers crossed.

Have a good week everyone x

Hi.

I only started yesterday, but am going to weigh in Friday as I want this to be my weigh day...can I join you all so I that extra incentive :)

So far so good and not been hungry which is great! Its great to have people to chat to on here :D

Well done!!! I weighed in at 12st 3.5lb this morning, 3.5lb less than last weigh in....I'm on my way :D x

STS this week, have to say I am happy with that considering the week I have had.
Never fallen in and out a diet so often as with SW recently:( really am struggling to keep my head in the right place

Congrats for all losses!:)

1 lb for me as well. Bit disappointed as i have not fallen from the plan in any way, but hey ho, still no gains or sts in the 11 weeks now that i have been doing it.

Back