Friday weighers

A pound loss is still a loss they soon add up. Ive started this diet expecting 1lb a week. Anything more is a bonus

Indeed, i find it a bit frustrating but the fact that i keep losing helps when i have a slow week. Still averaging 1.8 lbs per week so have to stay positive. :D

Thats fab losses Im in a hurry to get to my target but gotta be patient. We will get there in the end.

How much more do you want to lose?

Ive got 27lbs to go :-(

i sometimes think that having more to lose would actually help, easier to shift lbs sort of concept, but im not so sure its true from what i see from others. i only want to get to 12 stone initially, but i may go further after Christmas, get towards 10 stone, 1 max. Actually like the idea of going for a half century badge on here.

3lbs off for me today & down into the next stone zone! Woohoo :D

i sometimes think that having more to lose would actually help, easier to shift lbs sort of concept, but im not so sure its true from what i see from others. i only want to get to 12 stone initially, but i may go further after Christmas, get towards 10 stone, 1 max. Actually like the idea of going for a half century badge on here.

That would be cool just got to stop when your happy really.

3lbs off for me today & down into the next stone zone! Woohoo :D

Woohooooo

1 max?? that should be 11. lol.

i have adjusted my goals, going for 11 stone by March 13th 2014. Gives me plenty of time and that weight puts me into the "healthy weight" BMI catagory.

Another 2 off!! Woo hoo! 5.5lbs off now. So pleased :)

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone! It makes eating pasta and tomatoes for tea while the Hubby munches on fish and chips worth it! :)

Another solitary lb off for me. Losing the plot now. Really cannot work out why i have slowed down so much. That's a lb a week now for 2 weeks, when i have been known to lose 2 and a half - 3 lb. I have restarted my food diary so i can keep an eye, but im confident that my eating habits haven't changed. Really do not know what to do next. :cry:

Another solitary lb off for me. Losing the plot now. Really cannot work out why i have slowed down so much. That's a lb a week now for 2 weeks, when i have been known to lose 2 and a half - 3 lb. I have restarted my food diary so i can keep an eye, but im confident that my eating habits haven't changed. Really do not know what to do next. :cry:

Weight loss slows naturally after a while, it's still coming off and 1lb a week is a really good steady loss to be having!

Maybe if you want to up the losses a bit, try mixing a few up the plans i.e. green/red/EE on a daily basis or even try having a different breakfast/lunch/dinner every day for an entire week? Kickstart it all?!

Snack on superfree, make sure it's really a 3rd of your plate, drink loads more water?

Just a few ideas to see if they maybe help? x

1.5lb off for me today! It's totm & my scales were showing a gain, so I'm happy with that! Need 1.5lbs next week for my 1.5st award..

Half off for me today, pleased with that as I didn't have the best day last Sunday! One more to go until my half stone :)

Back