Friday weighers

Midweek check in, how's everyone doing?

I'm trying really hard to have a 100% week and so far so good! I'm drinking lots of water, eating lots of superfree and drinking green tea and peppermint tea daily this week too to see if it makes much of a difference :)

Well done! Sounds like your doing fab!

I've failed so far this week , just had a Chinese ! Can I manage to pull it back to loose a lb on fri ?!?!? No syns rest if the week now !

Hi everyone hope u don't mind me joining, I weigh in on a Friday morning at home. I've lost just over 3 stone so far but things seem to be slowing down a bit now.

This week I lost 1.5lb so happy with that :)

1lb on - but deserved so I'm fine with that. Motivated for next week! xxxx.

STS this morning which i am happy with as i have not done well at all this week - 2 takeaways and lots of biscuits. Im gonna try pull it back for next week - i would love 2/3 lbs off next week !!

Hi guys can I join please! I'm starting back today! Only 23 and have tried every diet under the sun! Lost 2.5st after having my baby in Cambridge diet but it's slowly crept back on :-((((

Lost 7lbs in slimming world but went off the rails and out even more on!
I'm just a greedy pig lol gonna need some help x

42lbs to goal :-(((

Hi guys can I join please! I'm starting back today! Only 23 and have tried every diet under the sun! Lost 2.5st after having my baby in Cambridge diet but it's slowly crept back on :-((((

Lost 7lbs in slimming world but went off the rails and out even more on!
I'm just a greedy pig lol gonna need some help x

Welcome Rebecca. You will get plenty of help and guidance on this site. Perhaps put yourself into a challenge or two they have going, does help.

Welcome Rebecca. You will get plenty of help and guidance on this site. Perhaps put yourself into a challenge or two they have going, does help.

Thankyou that's a good idea! I may just do that! Does anyone have any idea of how many syns a weight watchers petite pain is? Have some left over and need to use them?

Hi, Blaithnaid here- just after signing up! Hope it's ok to join this forum. I had my first weigh in this morning and I'm down 5lbs. I'm doing SW online - so it would be great to have the support of an online community. I'm delighted with the start I've made and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better :)

Another 2.5lbs off this week. I also got Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month for October. Very pleased with how things are going!

For those starting out... don't focus on the 'big' number. Aim for a smaller goal, get there and set another mini goal. I feel sick thinking about the 'big' number and it seemed impossible to reach so I've focussed on losing 7lbs, then another 7lbs. Currently working on getting my club 10 and then I'll thinly about my 2st award. Small goals means I get that feeling of achievement often and it gives me a little boost!

Another 2.5lbs off this week. I also got Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month for October. Very pleased with how things are going!

For those starting out... don't focus on the 'big' number. Aim for a smaller goal, get there and set another mini goal. I feel sick thinking about the 'big' number and it seemed impossible to reach so I've focussed on losing 7lbs, then another 7lbs. Currently working on getting my club 10 and then I'll thinly about my 2st award. Small goals means I get that feeling of achievement often and it gives me a little boost!

Well said, if you look back at a couple of my posts there is a weight tracker attached, which shows a few mini targets, which can be printed as an A4 sheet to be posted on a fridge door as a visual guide.

2.5lb on this week. I am in no way surprised or annoyed as I was on holiday last week so didn't follow the plan at all and haven't been particularly strict this week either.

I have decided to start a food diary as I really don't think I consider how much all the little things I pick at but don't always count in my syn allowance add up.

Here's to a good week next week!

xXx

I am going to join you guys this fri if ok? xxx

Weighed in a day early this week as I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow morning and........

4.5lbs off!

That's a total loss of 11.5lb now, when i started SW at the end of September I said I wanted to lose a stone by Christmas which seems more within reach every week!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Back