Friday weighers

Hi my weigh in at group is a friday morning.I lost 8st but have put 3 back in so im back on the wagon lol

WOW 8 stone is amazing sorry you gained some of it back but at least you know you can lose it. Good luck being back on the wagon.

Hi my weigh in at group is a friday morning.I lost 8st but have put 3 back in so im back on the wagon lol

Good luck, you know it works, obviously, so its just knuckling down with the rest of us and going for it. I almost dread getting to target, even though it still seems a long way off because it seems easier to be 'losing' than trying to maintain!

Just thought I'd bring this up I made SW KFC chicken on Saturday had it with beans, fries and corn on the cob. It was delicious. If you've never had it I recommend it.

Aww just been on SW website and they think I'll lose 4lbs this week. They have me hitting my first target 21.0 by Friday. Wishful thinking lol but nice of them to have faith in me lol.

Right people I'm wondering if anyone here has the following slimming world books and what they think of them:

Fake aways
Little book of soups
Little book of light bites?

I'm asking as I bought the family feast one and was disappointed and have never used it in almost a year and don't want to waste money buying them but if the SW KFC was anything to go by I wouldn't mind the fake aways as this is the food the hubby enjoys. Thoughts if you have them please.

Right people I'm wondering if anyone here has the following slimming world books and what they think of them:

Fake aways
Little book of soups

I'm asking as I bought the family feast one and was disappointed and have never used it in almost a year and don't want to waste money buying them but if the SW KFC was anything to go by I wouldn't mind the fake aways as this is the food the hubby enjoys. Thoughts if you have them please.

A friend gave me the little book of soups and it's great, I can't wait to make some of them in the winter. :)
Not tried the fakeaway one but there are loads of recipes on here people have posted from it and they look lovely x

A friend gave me the little book of soups and it's great, I can't wait to make some of them in the winter. :)
Not tried the fakeaway one but there are loads of recipes on here people have posted from it and they look lovely x

I'm so glad you said the soup ones good because I really want to get that one but I need a blender or food processor because I find most of the soup recipes online say now blitz in processor/blender lol I already have my soup freezer bags ready in the drawer lol

Fake aways
Little book of soups

I have fakeaways and light bites, I like them both, but very different. I'd deffo recommend fakeaways, I've done a few recipes from it now. Light bites is great for bbqs

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have Fakeaways and Extra Easy meals in Minutes and have used both loads. I'd take a photo of the Contents page for you but my phone camera is broken since it's little adventure in the washing machine! (till I replace it next week) so can't atm. I reckon they're great value and good inspiration. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you for getting back to me I'm so glad fake aways is worth it because that's the one I want really lol. I'll also buy the soup one don't know about light bites was hoping it would be something more like lunch ideas and I know they have a lunch book but I've seen that one and don't want it. Might just get it for sake of it also going to sell my family feast book if anyone's interested before I put it on ebay £5 with P&P.

I think the fakeaways book hits a note with many of us, as big dirty takeaways probably contributed to us having to join slimming world in the place.... Lol :D:D

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

So tomorrow is weigh in. The one after the gain. The decider of whether I attend group or not. How am I feeling?

Not too great. Again I have been on plan 100% which apparently means nothing going on last weeks gain but this week I have met my syn allowance as part of my experiment I've also drank like a fish lol and done my exercise so I've done everything right but I just feel a gain coming on. Maybe it's me not wanting to get my hopes up but with meeting my syns this week I've eaten a lot more than usual and stuff I wouldn't usually eat and how can I do that and lose weight? It's so confusing to me. Plus I believe it may be totm just around the corner and not quite sure how that works, do you weigh heavier leading up to it as well as during or is it just during when you weigh heavier? My pattern is I usually gain 3.5lbs on star week then lose 3.5lbs the next week but I have usually gone over my syns on sweet stuff and this time I haven't so who knows. However not confident about tomorrow.

Feeling a little low as far as tomorrow is concerned but may be to do with totm may be to do with having my confidence knocked last week...we'll see tomorrow.

How is everyone else feeling about weigh in?

Think I might invest in the fakeaway book too. Love slimming world burgers!
How's everyone feeling about weigh in? It seems to come round so quick. Hoping for 1.5lbs off but will be happy with any loss. 4 weeks on sat until I'm a bridesmaid so every lb counts, especially when one of the other girls who is a bridesmaid with me had her measurements mistaken as a childs (probably about a uk size 4)! X

Jo, if you've stuck to plan and been drinking loads then you should deffo have a loss. However, as you say you could be coming up to Totm, that might affect it. I gain in the week before and lose it on about the third/fourth day but not everyone is the same.
I know it's really frustrating hun, especially if you don't see the losses you want but honest, it HAS to show eventually if you're sticking to it.
No point in panicking, just drink extra if you can today (don't worry that it feels like the extra fluid makes you 'heavy' it won't, you'll wee it all out lol) ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm currently sat watching a girls SW diary on youtube and on one of her vids she had a week like me no understanding why but she gained a 1lb and she felt the same as I do about it but the following week she lost 61/2lbs not saying this will happen to me and only reason I'm mentioning it is because she went the complete other direction and only used 10 syns all week whereas I've used 105 syns this week because I had some people saying they lost more the more syns they used so it will be interesting tomorrow to see what happens and how my WI differs from hers and also going through her videos I really am getting pulled towards going to a group.

Back