Friday weighers

Got a feeling I'm not gonna lose when I weigh tomorrow :( Not that I've done anything wrong apart from not really eating as much due to not being hungry. My appetite is definitely lower than it was, could be the weather tho.
Hope everyone gets the loss they're hoping for :)

I'm not feeling confident. I've had good losses in the last 3 weeks but I'm not feeling it this week. I don't think I've done anything really different but feel horribly bloated & icky. Well I'll find out in the morning :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone else. Hope there are some good losses this week :D

Oh dear, we're not a very positive group today are we as me neither, not been off plan really, just feel a bit 'heavy' this week. We shall see. Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck everyone! Especially got my fingers crossed for Darcysmum, hoping you get a good loss after last week x

Well 1lb off for me , so I get my 3.5st award! I'm really happy but I'm greedy & really wanted 2 for my half century award. Next week I'm going to get that 2!!! :D

Good luck everyone x :)

Well 1lb off for me , so I get my 3.5st award! I'm really happy but I'm greedy & really wanted 2 for my half century award. Next week I'm going to get that 2!!! :D

Good luck everyone x :)

Well done Stef on your loss and 3.5 award I'll cross my fingers for that 2lb next week. :)

I usually feel really excited (Christmas morning feeling ) to get on the scales every Friday but this morning I just didn't feel like that no doubt from my blow last week but I was completely negative and have been all week.

However I did lose 3lbs YAY :D and it sounds so stupid but I REALLY appreciate that loss after last week.

I have no idea what last week was about I don't know whether it was a totm gain, I don't know whether my body as working like a slot machine and I'd had two wins and it wasn't guna pay out last week...I don't know but I am so happy about my loss this week because had I gained again I would probably have had a good sob.

Anyway I'm now 1lb from my 1.5st award and 1.5lbs from my new stone bracket so I'm going to aim for 1.5lbs to be safe so I don't feel disheartened again if I don't reach my predicted loss and if I lose more it's just an added bonus.

Onwards and downwards.

I usually feel really excited (Christmas morning feeling ) to get on the scales every Friday but this morning I just didn't feel like that no doubt from my blow last week but I was completely negative and have been all week.

However I did lose 3lbs YAY :D and it sounds so stupid but I REALLY appreciate that loss after last week.

I have no idea what last week was about I don't know whether it was a totm gain, I don't know whether my body as working like a slot machine and I'd had two wins and it wasn't guna pay out last week...I don't know but I am so happy about my loss this week because had I gained again I would probably have had a good sob.

Anyway I'm now 1lb from my 1.5st award and 1.5lbs from my new stone bracket so I'm going to aim for 1.5lbs to be safe so I don't feel disheartened again if I don't reach my predicted loss and if I lose more it's just an added bonus.

Onwards and downwards.

Yay well done Jo! We all knew you'd nail it this week. 3lb is a great loss and I'm sure you'll get that 1.5lb next week x :D

Yay well done Jo! We all knew you'd nail it this week. 3lb is a great loss and I'm sure you'll get that 1.5lb next week x :D

Thanks Stef feeling a bit more positive now I'm back on track. :)

Really pleased for you both, Jo and Stef, good losses. I have had my first STS ever in six months on SW, so I really can't complain and not surprised as I didn't feel like I'd lost. Hopefully with have a loss next week, though then totm will be looming. Still, onwards.... I know the plan works and I've been on it so not a problem.
Good luck for everyone else here... hope to see more losses during reports, as that helps spur ME on too.
:)

Congrats on your STS cloudy at least it wasn't a gain.

I have just done my photo and measurements as I usually do on 1st of the month and I've lost a little in inches.

Hips - 0
Bust - 1
Waist - 3.5
Upper arm - 0
Thigh - 1

I'm just wondering if the loss on my hips will come gradually with weight loss it's just I'm a bit miffed that after 1st 6lbs I've only lost an inch on my hips. Just asking because I'm wondering whether the cross trainer is working on my hips or if I should find another exercise for my hips. Not quite sure what the cross trainer works on assumed it was legs, bum and arms but not lost on my arms either lol

Congrats on your STS cloudy at least it wasn't a gain.

Thanks Jo. Going to be really good next week and do Kay's Salad Challenge again, as I really want to lose the next 3lbs which will get me into the next stone bracket. :eek:

ps. It's my grandson's birthday on the same day as your daughter, he'll be four. :)

Thanks Jo. Going to be really good next week and do Kay's Salad Challenge again, as I really want to lose the next 3lbs which will get me into the next stone bracket. :eek:

ps. It's my grandson's birthday on the same day as your daughter, he'll be four. :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and the 3lbs at next weigh in. Wow coincidence she'll be 3 (if she makes it lol, she's enjoying the terrible 2's)

I have just done my photo and measurements as I usually do on 1st of the month and I've lost a little in inches.

Hips - 0
Bust - 1
Waist - 3.5
Upper arm - 0
Thigh - 1

I'm just wondering if the loss on my hips will come gradually with weight loss it's just I'm a bit miffed that after 1st 6lbs I've only lost an inch on my hips. Just asking because I'm wondering whether the cross trainer is working on my hips or if I should find another exercise for my hips. Not quite sure what the cross trainer works on assumed it was legs, bum and arms but not lost on my arms either lol

I wish I'd started doing measurements back in February when I started but didn't, so haven't got a record but from my clothes I know that I lost it on waist and boobs first, hips less but it is going gradually. No idea re what quite the cross trainer works on but I walk a lot and think that really helps with overall losses, though I don't exactly have slim thighs yet lol. I can't do a lot of specific exercises as I have a lot of joint problems with rheumatoid arthritis, but walking as much as I can, whenever I can is what I use for Body Magic. I don't drive anyway, so if I want to get anywhere, I usually walk.
It's frustrating when it doesn't go from where you want, I've always tended to have a small waist but when I lose it from there it just emphasises my big hips, bum and thighs and my bust disappears lol. Never mind, being a lower weight is so much better for our overall health and fitness that is what counts and I hope in the end, I'll have a better figure.

I wish I'd started doing measurements back in February when I started but didn't, so haven't got a record but from my clothes I know that I lost it on waist and boobs first, hips less but it is going gradually. No idea re what quite the cross trainer works on but I walk a lot and think that really helps with overall losses, though I don't exactly have slim thighs yet lol. I can't do a lot of specific exercises as I have a lot of joint problems with rheumatoid arthritis, but walking as much as I can, whenever I can is what I use for Body Magic. I don't drive anyway, so if I want to get anywhere, I usually walk.
It's frustrating when it doesn't go from where you want, I've always tended to have a small waist but when I lose it from there it just emphasises my big hips, bum and thighs and my bust disappears lol. Never mind, being a lower weight is so much better for our overall health and fitness that is what counts and I hope in the end, I'll have a better figure.

I've been big for a long while but I always remember being big hipped even at my smallest so I'm not bothered that my hips will be bigger it's just who I am (same with the boobs lol) but it would be nice if I lost a little everywhere because when I see those people walking around who have obviously had weight loss surgery and they have slim waists, no boobs and saggy arms and HUGE hips and fat bums I always think to myself I would hate to look like that, this is why I would rather lose weight the hard way, the quick option i.e. surgery isn't always the easy option...also I have noticed it more on boobs and waist...I will look up some hip exercises and throw them in somewhere and see if it has an impact this time next month I may also try and find my weights out and do some work on my arms...look at me 'wanting' to exercise go me!! lol

Well done to all the ladies who have lost this week :)
Knew I wouldn't have a loss but STS this time. Oh well 1st time for me since I've been on SW so I'm ok with it. Hopefully next week

Back