Friday weighers

STS again :rolleyes:

Lost 2lbs this week! Very happy with this. Well done on all the losses. Got 4.5llbs to get to my first target and want to be there for the 30th August when I'm a bridesmaid! So 4 weigh ins to go! x

Well done to all the ladies who have lost this week :)
Knew I wouldn't have a loss but STS this time. Oh well 1st time for me since I've been on SW so I'm ok with it. Hopefully next week

STS again :rolleyes:

Congratulations Nutty and Mandy on your STS it's better than a gain.

Lost 2lbs this week! Very happy with this. Well done on all the losses. Got 4.5llbs to get to my first target and want to be there for the 30th August when I'm a bridesmaid! So 4 weigh ins to go! x

Well done on your loss Polly and 4.5lbs in 4 weeks shouldn't be a problem you'll probably exceed it so fingers crossed and good luck.

I wish I'd started doing measurements back in February when I started but didn't, so haven't got a record but from my clothes I know that I lost it on waist and boobs first, hips less but it is going gradually. No idea re what quite the cross trainer works on but I walk a lot and think that really helps with overall losses, though I don't exactly have slim thighs yet lol. I can't do a lot of specific exercises as I have a lot of joint problems with rheumatoid arthritis, but walking as much as I can, whenever I can is what I use for Body Magic. I don't drive anyway, so if I want to get anywhere, I usually walk.
It's frustrating when it doesn't go from where you want, I've always tended to have a small waist but when I lose it from there it just emphasises my big hips, bum and thighs and my bust disappears lol. Never mind, being a lower weight is so much better for our overall health and fitness that is what counts and I hope in the end, I'll have a better figure.

I've lost inches all over but mainly on bust (where I don't want to lose it) and waist. I have shrunk though lol

lost 3lb achieving my 2 stone award and hitting my mini goal for the end of month.

Well done everyone who has lost, and don't worry to the ones who have STS or had a little gain, you will lose it next week if you stick to plan :)

lost 3lb achieving my 2 stone award and hitting my mini goal for the end of month. Well done everyone who has lost, and don't worry to the ones who have STS or had a little gain, you will lose it next week if you stick to plan :)

Fantastic! Well done!

Well done everyone. :):)

I lost 1.5lb this week, really happy with that as was bad last weekend. Need to get a grip. Lol

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb off for me. Happy with that as it's TOTM,will hopefully show a better loss next week. Well done everyone :)

Congratulations on your loss very good for totm.

lost 3lb achieving my 2 stone award and hitting my mini goal for the end of month.

Well done everyone who has lost, and don't worry to the ones who have STS or had a little gain, you will lose it next week if you stick to plan :)

Well done Denise on your loss and your 2st award woohoo and your mini goal!!

Well done everyone. :):)

I lost 1.5lb this week, really happy with that as was bad last weekend. Need to get a grip. Lol

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations on your loss!!

A bit late to the party but I lost 3lbs on Friday :) Well done everyone else xx

Looks like we had some good losses this week, well done everyone. I've decided to cut out alcohol completely until my brother in laws wedding. I always have a cheat night a week but me and my mum got a bit carried away on Friday and had way too much fizz, felt like pants yesterday and still feel sluggish today! I always find when I drink I eat more than I would normally as well so hopefully it'll stop me being too bad on my cheat night. So as well as wanting to lose 4.5lbs by the 30th August I'm also setting another mini goal of not drinking until that date as well. Fingers crossed for both! x

Back