Friday weighers

Looks like we had some good losses this week, well done everyone. I've decided to cut out alcohol completely until my brother in laws wedding. I always have a cheat night a week but me and my mum got a bit carried away on Friday and had way too much fizz, felt like pants yesterday and still feel sluggish today! I always find when I drink I eat more than I would normally as well so hopefully it'll stop me being too bad on my cheat night. So as well as wanting to lose 4.5lbs by the 30th August I'm also setting another mini goal of not drinking until that date as well. Fingers crossed for both! x

Good luck with both your mini goals. My new mini goal is not to give into my sweet tooth during totm so far so good. Fingers crossed for me as well lol.

Looks like we had some good losses this week, well done everyone. I've decided to cut out alcohol completely until my brother in laws wedding. I always have a cheat night a week but me and my mum got a bit carried away on Friday and had way too much fizz, felt like pants yesterday and still feel sluggish today! I always find when I drink I eat more than I would normally as well so hopefully it'll stop me being too bad on my cheat night. So as well as wanting to lose 4.5lbs by the 30th August I'm also setting another mini goal of not drinking until that date as well. Fingers crossed for both! x

I'll go with on this journey I want 5lb off for 30 Aug to x we can do it :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

WOOHOO!!! :talk017: I GOT MY BRONZE BODY MAGIC WOOHOO!!!!!

View attachment 148529

Well done, such a good achievement.I definitely need to start doing some excercise! I try to walk more but that's it.
Anyone else got a mini target for August then? X

Well done, such a good achievement.I definitely need to start doing some excercise! I try to walk more but that's it.
Anyone else got a mini target for August then? X

I have a few targets that end in August. My 2lb challenge finishes on 22nd. I want to be in next stone bracket (hopefully next WI) and I want to get to Club 10 before end of the month. Also week leading up to my daughters birthday I want a syn free week so I can enjoy her party without going off plan or feeling guilty. I am going to make SW alternatives but I know when I see those party sausage rolls I won't be able to say no lol.

I'd like to be in the low 15's by the end of August, I know I can do it but it's just whether my body wants to do it!:rolleyes:

I like the idea of a Friday WI as i usually pig out on Saturday night. I'm going to try and lose 8lbs by end August and have a total of 3 1/2 stone to lose. Good luck for this Friday everyone.

Hope we all get some good losses this week and people get closer to their targets.
I know u should only weigh once a week but I cannot resist having a peek to see if I'm on track, it seems as though I should have a loss this week. It will be good if I do as I STS last week.
Thinking of u all :)

I really hoped to get down to next stone bracket on Friday but doubt I will as my * week is due Saturday and I usually gain 3-4lbs!

Good luck for this week but if not you'll have it in no time. I don't know about you but I always lose what I gain on * week the following week.

I like the idea of a Friday WI as i usually pig out on Saturday night. I'm going to try and lose 8lbs by end August and have a total of 3 1/2 stone to lose. Good luck for this Friday everyone.

I like Friday because it falls in with my shopping day I weigh in in the morning and shop in the evening so if I lose I'm motivated to keep trying and buy healthier if I gain I hope it will motivate to try harder and I still buy healthy stuff lol. Plus I can buy for the week ahead meal wise.

Hope we all get some good losses this week and people get closer to their targets.
I know u should only weigh once a week but I cannot resist having a peek to see if I'm on track, it seems as though I should have a loss this week. It will be good if I do as I STS last week.
Thinking of u all :)

Good luck to you for Friday but I couldn't weigh myself before WI...if the scales were going in the wrong direction midweek I don't think I would be spurred on I think I'd give up. You're a better person than me lol

Not having a good week do far. OH has been working away all week for the last month and I've just gone off the boil. Treats on a weekend when he's home and snacking when I'm on my own. This week has been the worst so far. Dreading weigh in!!!

Not having a good week do far. OH has been working away all week for the last month and I've just gone off the boil. Treats on a weekend when he's home and snacking when I'm on my own. This week has been the worst so far. Dreading weigh in!!!

Sorry you're having a hard time but maybe you could do a bit of damage limitation for next 2 days? Don't rule the whole week off just because you've been naughty you have time to do some good this week and end it on a positive note.

Oh no, how frustrating for you. I know I'd be similar though, I'm my worst enemy and my time to wander off plan is when I'm on my own. All the time I'm busy and around other people I'm fine, really motivated and strong willed. If I get an unexected day on my own, I'm soon reaching for the biccies or crisps, for no other reason than I'm bored!
Can you try and plan yourself in some extra walks or non fattening treats. Definitely plan IN some treats, small bars of chocolate or whatever is your thing and mix up your meals, try something new or eat at a different time? Lay it all out nicely, set yourself a place at the table and put some music on or something? Good luck to you hun, its rotten knowing that the results aren't going to be good at WI and still trying to find the motivation. Don't give in!!! We're all behind you :D

Just wanted to share this proud mummy moment...I had decided to do weight work on my arms to tone them a little or at least shift some of the girth for one reason or another I just got round to it this morning. Anyway, away I was with the fairies doing my exercises (which hurt btw so must be working as I only have 2.5 weights lol) and one exercise was me laying on the floor with the weights by my ears and lifting them up above me as I was bringing them down they were banging on the floor so my daughter got up and came to watch what I was doing and as soon as I put the weights down did she pick them up lay down and start copying me lol so picture the scene a 2 year old laying on the floor holding a weight wiggling it about counting 1-3-1-3-1 (we're still working on our numbers lol) I do have video and I wish I could share but my daughter has a habit of taking her trousers off completely when she goes to the toilet so she's bottomless in the videos otherwise I would soooo share them if she does it again in the future with clothes on I will catch a video I promise...So cute and so proud lol.

Workout I'm following if anyone's interested: Bingo wings exercises | womensfitness.co.uk

I'm guilty of jumping on/off scales during the week. Most of the time it has a positive effect and makes me focus more on what I eat but sometimes it does have a negative effect especially if I feel I have been really good.

I'm a scale hopper too, not as bad as I used to be when I used to weigh 3 times a day :eek: but now I usually stick to once a day and some days I don't bother at all. It hasn't thrown me off track yet, if anything it keeps me on track x

I'm guilty of jumping on/off scales during the week. Most of the time it has a positive effect and makes me focus more on what I eat but sometimes it does have a negative effect especially if I feel I have been really good.

I threw my scales out as soon as I started SW because I know I could very easily become obsessed but I like only weighing in once a week its exciting...pain in bum that I have to get up at 6am to go to supermarket to get weighed and defo will be come winter lol but I prefer it this way.

Thanks for that Darcy's Mummy and cloudy6. I know I need to get myself back on it, not just for weight loss but because when I eat crap,I feel crap. Getting myself into a vicious circle here. I don't get home from work til 7pm so I need to start using my slow cooker and buy some low syn ready meals as a back up. Darcy's Mummy,I bet that was adorable lol!!! xx

Back