Friday weighers??

I'm not quite at target yet, 4lbs to go. I'm gonna get on laptop later and update my minimins stats! :)

Weigh in tomorrow :) eeek! I sooo want to see the 12's by the end of jan so not much time left to do it...

Hope all you Friday weighers are doing ok

Update tomorrow :) after my first wee!!! X x

Fingers crossed its my weigh in day tomorrow too! Im just as nervous. Ive tried to be good this week but i have had a few lifestyle days where i usually get high temptations and boy did it hit hard! xoxo

Yup I've had a bad hormonal week!!! Digestive biscuits made me go over syns but at least it was the only thing and not a dozen others as that's harder to scrape back from mentally. Hoping for a maintain or only a tiny 1/2 gain at worst tomorrow.....

I'm nervous about this week's weigh in too... not been too great on the water intake. Although after last week's 13lbs I don't care if I STS. No other diet would I have been able to loose almost a stone in a week!!

Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow! X

Oh maaaan so scared!!! Lol. Weighing at 7am, then 3 miles run then 9am weigh in at group....please be kind I'll be better next week!!! No more biccies!!!! Lol. Thank god my hormones will return to normal now!

Gained 1lb :( bluddy period lol, pain in the butt!!! Hopefully after a good week it means I'll have a decent loss next week tho right??? I've pulled off 4 1/2lb loss after star week before =)

Also got home and lost 1/2lb lol. TMI but I literally properly 'started' this morning so I'm already losing the bloat etc! Yay.

Soup is slow cooking on the hob and it's haddock and potatoes for dinner :) feeling better now the extreme cramps I had all the way through weigh in and group have subsided

Last edited:
SO pi$$ed off right now!! Yet again I have to rush to toilet, even tho I've not drank anything all day. And I'm 1 1/2lbs lighter than I was first thing!!!!

So I'm 147lbs....I should of had a 1lb loss!!! >.< angry angry angry

Back