Friday weighers??

I am dying for a proud weight loss on Friday! I want 1 1/2 or 1lb..... I hope this is just morning bloat as I'm showing no loss so far...I really should hang up the bathroom scales and stop checking! Lol

Last edited:
Haha! Well I go to group so I'm up at 7.50, go for a run for 40 mins then drive to group for 9.30 weigh in!

Am so happy to finally be in a morning group, hated 5pm after work and avoiding water and food all day! Haha.

I weighed Wednesday morning out if curiosity....no loss so far :( so disappointing!! I've had less to drink tonight though so am hoping perhaps this may work in my favour as I won't be so choc a bloc with water! :)

FX'd!!! Me and hubs want a macdonalds treat on Friday!

I'm feeling a bit of both right now! Worked hard all week but home scales at it's not benefitted yet!

I have lost 4 pounds this week... I'm ok with this. Now weighing at 13 stone 7 1/2

Hoping to be in the 12's by the end of January x x

Bliiiimey 13lbs!!! My first weigh I only lost 2 1/2!!! So jealous of both if you actually.

I'm beyond excited as I lost 1 1/2lbs and all week my weight hasn't budged until this morning! Thrilled and excited for next week as there will be no PMS to stop me! :)

Back