Friday WI

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Morning all, how did Friday weighers get on today?

I STS this week, little dissapointed but I had a bad Saturday and it's going to be * week in 2 days time. Guess I wont loose next week due to * week either - argh so close to target I can taste it!!

Hope you all have a lovely Friday x

I lost a 1lb this week, which I am pleased with.

Well done Donnie! Good job there lass!

And STS isn't too bad if star week is looming SJ. Did you lose at 'official' WI on Monday (??)??. Is it not driving you mad having 2? Or am I getting it confuddled?

LOL!

xoxox

My official WI is on Friday's hun and my SW WI is on Monday nights but dont take that as official. Yeah it's slightly annoying having two but hey-ho!

Friday weigh-in and have lost 0.6 kilos (twice the loss of last week), that's 1.3 lbs to make me 63.6 kilos. I'm happy with that as yesterday was the day of my divorce and I had friends round for dinner and consumed the best part of a bottle of champagne.

I was going to cheat, as I had a sneaky weigh-in yesterday morning and weighed just 62.9 kilos but decided I would only be cheating myself. I think the extra 0.7 kilos is water retention due to the alcohol, so I'm determined to lose it again next week.

Well done Donnie and keep going S-J, you'll get there

God it would drive me mad having 2 WI! Was thinking i thought you weighed on monday??!! Well done on sts though im sure that target will be there next week!

Well done donnie on your loss! That great slow and steady x

Good luck all of you that weigh today!!
xxx

Well done to everyone on their losses, Its minus 1lb for me this week. Was hoping for a bit more but the more I think about it the more I realise I've only got 1.5lbs to lose until I've lost half a stone and its only my 2nd week on slimming world :)

Back